Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

1 hour ago, lucashm said:

To be fair to Bats, this Inter team is fucking terrible, haven´t been impressed one bit, Arsenal´s team is much better than Inter´s. Had we both been in mid season form we would have absolutely smashed them

Not with Morata on the wing.

4 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Did Morata lacks physical part of the game?

Think of Chelsea's best forwards. Drogba, Costa etc. All strong physical forwards did the best for Chelsea.

Physical is the reason this shit league is dying. He is not a winger ffs. Drogba had a lot more to his game than being physical and Costa is a donkey.

9 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

I agree with this. Premier league has been known to be the toughest and most physical league, its not really helping us in Europe. Technically we are so far behind Spain, Germany, Italy and even France. 

Yes! Finally someone who understands it. 

With a 6 foot 2 frame and good in the air, it might take a few games for Morata to get accustomed to the league but I can't see him being bullied.

His pace and technical ability will be what worries opposition defenders.

I think he may just be playing some on the wing to work on his fitness.more running involved. Conte thinks outside of the box. it`s pre-season. a merchandise tour and prepare for the games that matter. 

as for the talk about difference in English top flight compared to Spanish and German..we do play too many games and it is more physically demanding because virtually every game atleast starts as a contest. where as the Spanish and German league has become glorified training sessions for the CL for the biggest clubs.Barcelona,the two madrids and Bayern.aswell as scouting sessions in particular in the case of Bayern. they can just stroll around the park most games..about 10 minutes of putting their foot on the gas and the game is over as a contest. 

On 7/29/2017 at 10:51 PM, King11Didier said:

He is ST, might be useful as secondary striker, but please don't use him as winger. 

I agree, but I also think everyone around Chelsea knows this. He will still end up on wing until our club realizes that we need more then 3 wingers for the upcoming season...

6 minutes ago, spyros_cfc said:

I dont want to be negative, but i really get bad vibes from Morata. Seems extremely stressed out.

Average first touch, and no flame in his eyes at all. Low, very low expectations from me for his future as chelsea player.

aaannnddd he just misses a penalty few minutes later... nice....

8 minutes ago, spyros_cfc said:

I dont want to be negative, but i really get bad vibes from Morata. Seems extremely stressed out.

Average first touch, and no flame in his eyes at all. Low, very low expectations from me for his future as chelsea player.

I Fell the same way. He looks very low on confidence, way out of place and like he doesn't want to be here. It's vital we bring in a senior forward like llorente.