Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

29 minutes ago, the wes said:

Alvaro Morata has revealed he expects to work with Chelsea boss Antonio Conte at some point in his career.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/791025/Real-Madrid-Alvaro-Morata-Chelsea-Antonio-Conte-news-gossip

Is this a hint?  :blink:

That Conte will manage Spain later in his career?

Morata's stats

2016/17 season

35 appearances (15 starts) – 16 goals & 4 assists

2015/16 season 

47 appearances (26 starts) – 12 goals & 12 assists

2014/15 season

46 games (22 starts)- 15 goals & 7 assists

29 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Don't see where he'd fit

If Costa stays why not bring in morata or lukaku to challenge Costa for the lone striker role seem like conte doesn't have full confidence in bats to challenge Costa 

Did he even get a sniff against Bayern in either leg? I saw both Asensio & Lucas Vasquez got on the pitch instead.

Like I've said before, I hope if we get Morata its in addition to Lukaku rather than thought of as our main #9. 

Jose Mourinho wants to partner Antoine Griezmann with Alvaro Morata in new-look Man Utd strike partnership

Spain international Morata is seeking to leave Real Madrid this summer and had told friends that he believed he would join Chelsea, who bid for him 12 months ago. But Chelsea’s interest has cooled as they have identified Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez as targets ahead of Morata, which leaves the door open for Mourinho to try to bring him to England.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/27/jose-mourinho-wants-partner-antoine-griezmann-alvaro-morata/

• 2 weeks later...
I don't trust this guy. He is 25 but never had a season where he reached 20 goals. 12-15-17 goals every seasons in all competitions.

He hasn't been a regular starter tbh. I still would look elsewhere though