If a Winger is to be sold - who should it be?

If a Winger is to be sold - who should it be?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. If a Winger is to be sold - who should it be?

• Wright-Phillips!
    • Malouda!
    • Too Tight to Call!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malouda is the better player. At Lyon, he was arguably one of the best wingers in Europe. He needed time to settle, like Ballack, like Drogba, like everyone. However, some people just can't accept the fact that professional footballers actually are human and therefore need time. So like Ballack, and like Drogba, he'll be an improved man next year. I don't see why SWP should be given a fourth year after failing to impress whilst Malouda has had only one.

Guest Lampards Bitch

Malouda is shite. He seems to like Pre-seasons and thats it. The guy drives me to the point of disraction. Shaun did play very well when given a chance last season imo. Hoping he will get more oppourtunities in this coming season.

Whoa!?? We have a winger? I thought that went out the window when Duffer and Robben left, didn't it?

SWP isn't a footballer atall, Malouda doen't want to be even though he's shown he could(though more of a left sided Becks than winger even at his Lyon best). Joey is no wonger and Sally Kally is a second striker played wide because he pulls that way as he models his game on Henry.

Sinclair is right footed and is played on the left which counts him out(also better eventually as a striker).

Stoch, though , is a winger of sorts so that's about it. One reserve winger who won't play. And Kakuta isn't a winger either-should be good though.

EDIT:should we sign Robinho he isn't one either.

Edited by mastiffchild

Care to elaborate?

If I must.......He's a lazy, egotisical, selfish, Moody, miserable cunt. Who had the silent hump when Jose got the spnish archer, And only really put in any sort of effort in the last couple of matches of the season (maybe when he thought any effort might engineer him a move elsewhere). Seen him twice aginst Scotland and he was utter pony each time, completely invisible...and that was up against Gary Caldwell.

I was at Upton Park a couple of years back when SWP destroyed the happy hammers a couple of years back, I know its only one game but it sure put the pikeys in their place.

Basically, I'm with "Lampards Bitch", She puts it far better than me, much more articulate :smiliecap1:

If I must.......He's a lazy, egotisical, selfish, Moody, miserable cunt. Who had the silent hump when Jose got the spnish archer, And only really put in any sort of effort in the last couple of matches of the season (maybe when he thought any effort might engineer him a move elsewhere). Seen him twice aginst Scotland and he was utter pony each time, completely invisible...and that was up against Gary Caldwell.

I was at Upton Park a couple of years back when SWP destroyed the happy hammers a couple of years back, I know its only one game but it sure put the pikeys in their place.

Basically, I'm with "Lampards Bitch", She puts it far better than me, much more articulate :smiliecap1:

L O m8 i c your still here :blue scalf:

it seems like my post has gone on the missing, so to save me re-posting i'll 2nd your statement i totally agree, i dont want either of the cunts here i say get rid of both of 'em.

how the fuck we let bentley go to spuds is beyond me.

regards:JBD

L O m8 i c your still here :blue scalf:

it seems like my post has gone on the missing, so to save me re-posting i'll 2nd your statement i totally agree, i dont want either of the cunts here i say get rid of both of 'em.

how the fuck we let bentley go to spuds is beyond me.

regards:JBD

Aye, still here mate :tiphat:

and I agree about Bentley. I'm starting to worry about Rottenham. I mean, they now have Bentley and Modric who is some player. If they get themselves a decent keeper, a new back four, a decent midfield and someone up front who can put the ball in the back of the net............I reckon they could finish as high as mid-table :lol: