Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

32 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

I think it could be a great sighning! After all he is in the Germany Euro Squad so that means for me that he is atleast a decent player! A back four of:    

Aina-Zouma-Rudiger-Baba    

Could be fantastic! I will call them without being racist The Black Wall!!!

So you dropped our  best defender  this season  for Aina ? This defense would concede 10 goals in first 5 matches 

14 hours ago, Pizy said:

Looks like more of a fullback in that first video. Also looks a bit slight for a CB. That concerning at all?

Definitely comfortable on the ball, though.

He is like Stones tbh but I would say Rudiger is more lean. Despite not being big, he is tall and has a very strong posture.

1 hour ago, TheIceMan said:

I think it could be a great sighning! After all he is in the Germany Euro Squad so that means for me that he is atleast a decent player!

We should sign Schurrle then :ph34r:

1 hour ago, LegenTerry said:

So you dropped our  best defender  this season  for Aina ? This defense would concede 10 goals in first 5 matches 

I didn't say next season! I saw it as a future prospect for the club! I do think that if given the chance Ola Aina would do wonders for this club and maybe even push for Cesars place! And after that maybe put Jay da Silva also in the team! But that's just me the kind of person who want's to see our most promising youngsters to succeed with this club! And I know what u'r gonna say: " but u'r not putting Christensen in the Team"! Yes For me personally Rudiger for now is a better defender than him! I am seeing that the peole here hate him and don't rate him at all but we will always have the  Douglas Costa case! And doesn't seem that Chelsea is going to bring him back anytime soon more likely for me is to see more loans or an  eventual sold! But I do hope that he stay's with Chelsea and for the future to have Zouma, Rudiger, Christensen  would be Fantastic!!!

8 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

I didn't say next season! I saw it as a future prospect for the club! I do think that if given the chance Ola Aina would do wonders for this club and maybe even push for Cesars place! And after that maybe put Jay da Silva also in the team! But that's just me the kind of person who want's to see our most promising youngsters to succeed with this club! 

You can look up at Celtic for that as Ola Aina is going to be released and likely joins Celtic thereafter.

1 minute ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

You can look up at Celtic for that as Ola Aina is going to be released and likely joins Celtic thereafter.

Well I know for the possibility that he can leave! But was hoping that we can convince him to stay! I didn't know about Celtic this can be a good career move for him under Brendan!

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Walter Sabatini is a smart guy we should be hiring this guy he buys Roma rudiger for £8m and is going to sell him for £23m 

We could have signed Rudiger last summer for 9m but the only think Mourinho wanted was Stones.

7 hours ago, TheIceMan said:

I think it could be a great sighning! After all he is in the Germany Euro Squad so that means for me that he is atleast a decent player! A back four of:    

Aina-Zouma-Rudiger-Baba    

Could be fantastic! I will call them without being racist The Black Wall!!!

That line is so shit.

If Rudiger is best our club can get in time when we desperately need a top CB, I think we are kinda f*cked.

Sure Rudi can transform in top CB and everyone will praise our board for such good move, but I dont think our board is capable of developing players. 

Just now, BlueLyon said:

If Rudiger is best our club can get in time when we desperately need a top CB, I think we are kinda f*cked.

Sure Rudi can transform in top CB and everyone will praise our board for such good move, but I dont think our board is capable of developing players. 

Well, considering it's the managers job...

Hope the news is true.

7 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Our board has nothink to do with developing players that's the job of the manager and the youth manager(they can loan the players).Rudiger is already a great cb.

He might have flaws but he is still very young and really has all the attributes you want for a CB and one we have been crying out for ages. Fast, good on the ball, strong and often the lack of pace in defence has set us back before. I don't know if the move will go through but if it does, why don't people watch him play in a Chelsea shirt before writing him off?