Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

27 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

It's euros. And I doubt that is what we are paying them. 10-15 million pounds + clauses. Reasonable fee.

After Roma's just bought him for 9m euros? I truly doubt that. 

Regardless... We need better quality. He isn't even better than Cahill IMO. 

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

After Roma's just bought him for 9m euros? I truly doubt that. 

Regardless... We need better quality. He isn't even better than Cahill IMO. 

Sadly it's not going to be a surprise if we do this. It just feels like something we would do right now. 

I have a feeling if a player is on loan with view to buy, then the player is in total agreement too.  

I'd imagine when they sort the loan deal with the player and parent club, with a view to buy, they make sure the player agrees to join permanent (or be at least willing to) should they trigger it, during the original talks. 

If the player then hears of Chelsea for example contacting his agent, then finds out Roma have triggered his permanent deal, and decides actually I'd like to go to Chelsea if i can; Roma are going to ask silly money because they most likely do not really want to sell him

Even on Youtube he looks suspicious. I already can see those uncoordinated moves and runs.

I don't like it. Normally when Chelsea buy the player I'm excited, hey, Chelsea buy the player, what's more exciting than that ? But here. Hell, I just read that Roma had an OPTIONAL right to buy him, it was not even mandatory, which means that his previous club (Stuttgart) were THAT desperate to get rid of him they would accept anything.

Hopefully it's on Conte's request, then I politely stfu.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Looks like more of a fullback in that first video. Also looks a bit slight for a CB. That concerning at all?

Definitely comfortable on the ball, though.

No,he was playing as a cb but he played a few games as a fullback.

Chelsea have made a £23m bid for Romadefender Antonio Rudiger, reports Il Tempoin Italy.

The Germany international signed for Roma earlier this week, making his loan move from Stuttgart permanent.

But a number of reports in Italy claim it will only be stop-gap for Rudiger, with Liverpool, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus all interested.

For Roma's part, they would stand to make a considerable profit from the transaction, having paid around £8m to sign Rudiger permanently.

53 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea have made a £23m bid for Romadefender Antonio Rudiger, reports Il Tempoin Italy.

The Germany international signed for Roma earlier this week, making his loan move from Stuttgart permanent.

But a number of reports in Italy claim it will only be stop-gap for Rudiger, with Liverpool, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus all interested.

For Roma's part, they would stand to make a considerable profit from the transaction, having paid around £8m to sign Rudiger permanently.

Horrible business. A loan later and he is thrice as expensive.

7 hours ago, Spike said:

Horrible business. A loan later and he is thrice as expensive.

BS story. The most reliable newspaperr for Roma news said that Roma are close to agreeing a 22 mil. Euro deal and that his agent is travelling to London to finalise the deal.

I think it could be a great sighning! After all he is in the Germany Euro Squad so that means for me that he is atleast a decent player! A back four of:    

Aina-Zouma-Rudiger-Baba    

Could be fantastic! I will call them without being racist The Black Wall!!!