Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

2. Antonio Rudiger


Jas
 Share
Followers 6

Recommended Posts

On 01/04/2021 at 14:00, killer1257 said:

Did not perform that well yesterday. He seems not good enough for a back 4

he was in a back 3 and Ginter and Can were shambolic

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leif suffering a meltdown over Rudiger might be the funniest thing in this transfer window

Too much work for marina and enanleo they now deserve a real break...

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

 

 

sigh..

After that last fiasco with Rudiger from Matt Law, not sure if I believe this story from him (unless it also gets reported by The Athletic etc) especially after having read the story. I mean, a player (in this case, Kepa) reacting angrily to a challenge from another player (Rudiger) and two other players having disagreement (Azpi and James) are nothing new in football, is it? All parties have also resolved the issues according to the article. And yet, Matt Law felt the need to dramatize it by writing a lengthy a piece on it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jason said:

After that last fiasco with Rudiger from Matt Law, not sure if I believe this story from him (unless it also gets reported by The Athletic etc) especially after having read the story. I mean, a player (in this case, Kepa) reacting angrily to a challenge from another player (Rudiger) and two other players having disagreement (Azpi and James) are nothing new in football, is it? All parties have also resolved the issues according to the article. And yet, Matt Law felt the need to dramatize it by writing a lengthy a piece on it. 

Matt Law.....a cunt is a cunt nuff said.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jason said:

After that last fiasco with Rudiger from Matt Law, not sure if I believe this story from him (unless it also gets reported by The Athletic etc) especially after having read the story. I mean, a player (in this case, Kepa) reacting angrily to a challenge from another player (Rudiger) and two other players having disagreement (Azpi and James) are nothing new in football, is it? All parties have also resolved the issues according to the article. And yet, Matt Law felt the need to dramatize it by writing a lengthy a piece on it. 

Question is why Toni is so much involved regularly in bust ups. He also had some couple of bust ups during national team training. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rudiger has always been like this... Kepa is nice guy. And the fact that only Rudiger is sent home proves he was the bad guy here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Question is why Toni is so much involved regularly in bust ups. He also had some couple of bust ups during national team training. 

I don't know/remember what happened in the past but in this case, I don't see what's really big deal about it.

Rudiger went in late on a challenge on Kepa and the latter wasn't happy about it. Are you gonna tell me that this doesn't happen in football, even in training? This probably happens in training from time to time for every club but somehow this gets dramatized by Matt Law because of the result yesterday and whatever agenda he has against Rudiger. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He is a hot-head as I have stated numerous times. It is problematic to have a "leader" like this. It is important to channel his temper to concentrated performances. I can totally see him bully kepa in training given he never particularly liked him. we will see what TT makes of this. Cant see Toni starting Porto now tho.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Non-story - he was sent in 5 mins before end of training and later apologised to Kepa. Will be starting I think  vs Porto

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Kepa starts a couple of games this season as well. Fa Cup should be his. He didn't concede in 3 games under Tuchel. 

People are upset about this but I'm liking it. Our backup is most expensive GK ever. Sounds so powerful.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Think the biggest problem from this nonsense bust-up story is that the story was leaked to the media. As much as we fans want to know what's going on behind the scenes etc, it's a fucking joke that these things keep on finding their way to the media, especially after a bad result!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/04/2021 at 21:21, Jason said:

Think the biggest problem from this nonsense bust-up story is that the story was leaked to the media. As much as we fans want to know what's going on behind the scenes etc, it's a fucking joke that these things keep on finding their way to the media, especially after a bad result!

Exactly. 

As if people don’t expect players to argue or be competitive etc in training or to get a bit intense. Its just more bullshit as usual.

I always wonder what footballers would of been like with social media 20 years ago. What peoples opinions on the Roy Keanes, Patrick Vieras, Alan Shearers, Duncan Fergusons etc would be if half the shit they got up to in training/behind the scenes/before and after games was leaked out in the manner things are now with social media 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/04/2021 at 06:38, NikkiCFC said:

I hope Kepa starts a couple of games this season as well. Fa Cup should be his. He didn't concede in 3 games under Tuchel. 

People are upset about this but I'm liking it. Our backup is most expensive GK ever. Sounds so powerful.  

3rd choice will sound even better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No doubt Rudi ruffles feathers and is a hard, aggressive, giant pain in the arse at times. But who wants their teams CB's to have the character and personality of a Vicar?

Take away Rudi's fire and negative character traits and he'd probably have been a bang average championship level player. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye its a sad day when footballers aren’t allowed to have a bit about themselves/be characters/show emotion/defend themselves or teammates or coaches etc. 

Some people need to toe the line a bit, not that Rudiger is bad. Look at Costa as well as Sergio Ramos and Pepe in particular over the years they needed to get involved in extra physical battles or be fired up to play at their best.

Everyone wants robots now and its sad to see. Minute people take the adrenaline and emotion out of footballers and football games the game will become so boring. Even more so as it is with no fans.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...