Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

1 hour ago, the wes said:

BREAKING NEWS

Chelsea and Roma have agreed a deal for central defender Antonio Rudiger.

We understand the fee could rise to around £34million. 

Whoever that is from is really stretching the use of the word 'breaking'...

I guess this what £30mill and change gets you in 2017 , i'd prefer to hold onto Ake and hope Zouma recovers 100% and pray Christensen becomes a Chelsea legend !

3 hours ago, the wes said:

BREAKING NEWS

Chelsea and Roma have agreed a deal for central defender Antonio Rudiger.

We understand the fee could rise to around £34million. 

Hahaha they are so late to the party. 

I'm a bit raging about this signing I don't see Rüdiger has a upgrade to cahill but conte has my full support who he signs conte seems get the best outta of players look at moses and Alsono for prime examples they not world class but they did their jobs helping us win the league that's all down to Conte being a great motivator

6 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea target Antonio Rudiger admits "my heart beats for Arsenal" ahead of £36million transfer to Stamford Bridge

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-target-antonio-rudiger-admits-10741310

Can we get a refund lol

3 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

The story that he supports Arsenal is fake.

15 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea target Antonio Rudiger admits "my heart beats for Arsenal" ahead of £36million transfer to Stamford Bridge

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-target-antonio-rudiger-admits-10741310

Can we get a refund lol

Such fucking bullshit. Go to the first page of this thread and you will see that this exact same thing was reported back in 2014, NOT ahead of this transfer. Is this quote true or not? I don't know, but they are trying to make it seem like he just said it. Metro is scum.

Watch his interview with Szczeny on Roma TV, he specifically mentions that he is an Arsenal supporter. Not that it matters anyway, Shaw was a Chelsea fan and look who he is playing for but yeah, Rudiger is an Arsenal fan.

5 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Watch his interview with Szczeny on Roma TV, he specifically mentions that he is an Arsenal supporter. Not that it matters anyway, Shaw was a Chelsea fan and look who he is playing for but yeah, Rudiger is an Arsenal fan.

For those of you who didn't know there was an interview, like I didn't...

2 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Because some random Colombian Jurno says it is fake, then it must be fake? He offers no explanation or investigation into it.

Those quotes are believed to be from his time in Germany.

No sane person, will ever said his heart beats for Arsenal though, lol.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I'm a bit raging about this signing I don't see Rüdiger has a upgrade to cahill but conte has my full support who he signs conte seems get the best outta of players look at moses and Alsono for prime examples they not world class but they did their jobs helping us win the league that's all down to Conte being a great motivator

Yeah paying 30+mill you would think you Should be getting a Gary upgrade! Can't remember the last time a big money move has left me empty-"there's just something so obvious about emptiness,even when you try to convince yourself otherwise".