Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

40 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Maybe club has a plan to announce quadruple signing of Lukaku, Sandro, Bakayoko and Rudiger at some point, lol.

Yea. Waiting till next kit deal. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

After everyone and their mother said Bakayoko was "done" and he still hasn't been announced I doubt this one is done either.

Because it is done. Luis and Costa weren't announced until mid July but it was as obvious as night follows day it was happening, its the exact same with Baka, Rudiger and Lukaku.

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

Never is a strong word for a talented young player like Zouma. Will he ever develop into a CB that pings passes around Boateng/Bonucci/Luiz style? Very doubtful. But as he continues to grow and mature he will absolutely improve his ball playing, to what level i am not sure but improvement will certainly happen.

He's to awkward on the ball and that usually never improves much. Improvement usually comes tactically, technical ability is something you either have or don't.

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Because it is done. Luis and Costa weren't announced until mid July but it was as obvious as night follows day it was happening, its the exact same with Baka, Rudiger and Lukaku.

Hope so. Maybe we will indeed (eventually!) see multiple signings at once.

i'm definitely an advocate of not going into meltdown-mode because the club hasnt announced big signings yet, but if Rüdiger doesn't happen tomorrow i'm beginning to think the club is trolling us with this one 😃

17 minutes ago, Artandur said:

i'm definitely an advocate of not going into meltdown-mode because the club hasnt announced big signings yet, but if Rüdiger doesn't happen tomorrow i'm beginning to think the club is trolling us with this one 😃

Mate am still waiting for bloody bakayoko to be announced ffs lol 

13 hours ago, Pizy said:

Hope so. Maybe we will indeed (eventually!) see multiple signings at once.

I won't say it's not possible but that's the only excuse we didn't had, until now. Multiple signings at once, checked.