Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Di Marzio said recently it was done, now a few details are remaining. Not reliable anymore?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Just now, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Di Marzio is shit with Chelsea. 

Done deal in terms of fee being agreed and the player agreeing a contract with Chelsea little details like medical etc.

17 minutes ago, gadget said:

Not seen much of him at all.. Is he better than Zouma/Ake/Christensen?

He is more polished then Zouma while maintaining similar athleticism, More Experienced/Physical than Ake, and A different style player than Christensen. If Christensen continues to develop at the rate he has been he will be a better player, some might argue Christensen is superior at the moment depends on the type of defender you prefer. Rudiger seems like what Zouma would be as he matures and improves his ball playing. (Just my personal quick opinion, others rate Z/A/C differently than I do)  

Edited by akgw13
addition

3 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Got a link to there forums?-

http://asroma.forumcommunity.net/?t=57956649&st=1725

I think this is their official. 

Funny thing is, you can see they are so confident the deal is done, that his thread is already moved to the "Ex-players" section. :D

27 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

http://asroma.forumcommunity.net/?t=57956649&st=1725

I think this is their official. 

Funny thing is, you can see they are so confident the deal is done, that his thread is already moved to the "Ex-players" section. :D

Thank you

"Developments on Chelsea's hopes of signing the Roma defender Antonio Rudiger," Sheth said on Sky Sports.

"Sky in Italy claim the German international will have a medical with Chelsea. 

"Sources close to the player are telling me 'just hold your horses'. 

"I'm told Rudiger will use the next few days to decide on his future and will hold further talks with Roma. 

"In the meantime, negotiations continue between the clubs over a fee."

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/824592/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Antonio-Rudiger-Roma-gossip-rumours

I really still don't see how he fits, unless we go back to 4 defenders. He played more games at right back than centre back last season, and looked bad the few times he was in a 3 man defence. He certainly is no wing back.

And, like Michy, fans appreciated him for his social media posts, not what he did on the pitch.

2 hours ago, akgw13 said:

He is more polished then Zouma while maintaining similar athleticism, More Experienced/Physical than Ake, and A different style player than Christensen. If Christensen continues to develop at the rate he has been he will be a better player, some might argue Christensen is superior at the moment depends on the type of defender you prefer. Rudiger seems like what Zouma would be as he matures and improves his ball playing. (Just my personal quick opinion, others rate Z/A/C differently than I do)  

Zouma will never improve his ball playing, certainly not for the demands of this system anyway.

12 minutes ago, Leif said:

I really still don't see how he fits, unless we go back to 4 defenders. He played more games at right back than centre back last season, and looked bad the few times he was in a 3 man defence. He certainly is no wing back.

And, like Michy, fans appreciated him for his social media posts, not what he did on the pitch.

He b player in a back 3 in the final against Chile and looked solid 

19 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Zouma will never improve his ball playing, certainly not for the demands of this system anyway.

He never made major mistakes though , even in midfield

23 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Never is a strong word for a talented young player like Zouma. Will he ever develop into a CB that pings passes around Boateng/Bonucci/Luiz style? Very doubtful. But as he continues to grow and mature he will absolutely improve his ball playing, to what level i am not sure but improvement will certainly happen.