Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

If this is true and is announced say today or tomorrow what's the hold up with bakayoko?

Been asking myself the same thing. Maybe we gave him a week of holiday and saying goodbye, so he can come over for good at the end of the week ?

Edit:

Then again we signed Cesc in a hotel room...

3 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Been asking myself the same thing. Maybe we gave him a week of holiday and saying goodbye, so he can come over for good at the end of the week ?

Edit:

Then again we signed Cesc in a hotel room...

Maybe we ain't even close I heard he was coming for a medical last week has he been? Did he pass? Wtf is going on lol 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Maybe we ain't even close I heard he was coming for a medical last week has he been? Did he pass? Wtf is going on lol 

No idea, i just accepted it being done after him liking those chelsea instagram posts...

Anyways, wrong thread...

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

It's a done deal it's just a matter of time before we announce him.

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Yes they were, and so was at least one other player who cost the equivalent of £30m given the level of the market at the time he signed.

I already commented on that.

I am excited to have him. Just one small play in the Confed Cup final that excited me was he tracked a runner, won the ball, while under pressure turned and hit a long pass down the sideline with his left foot right into the feet of his teammate which sprung a counter. It was a little non descript play but I thought in my head about how cahill would have handled that situation and that piece of skill isn't in his bag. Player will hopefully be announced at some point this week, a welcomed addition :) 

Check this!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Rüdiger

Antonio Rüdiger (born 3 March 1993) is a German footballer who plays as a defender for English club Chelsea F.C. and the Germany national football team.[2]

:D that was fast.

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Di Marzio said recently it was done, now a few details are remaining. Not reliable anymore?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

In his italian report he's talking about final details between Chelsea and Rudiger, i.e. medicals, etc. Deal between Chelsea and Roma are done.