Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

14 minutes ago, Leif said:

What are his good traits, other than ambitious passing? I feel like his heading, tackling, awareness, fitness & discipline are under par.

Thanks for exposing yourself as someone who knows nothing. 

You'll be added to an exclusive group of people on my ignore list shortly.

I doubt he's coming here to be a starter unless he takes Cahill's place but even then he looks more than good enough for me. Really surprised in all fairness I didn't think much of him at Stuttgart but hes improved since then, massively, didn't lose many duels tonight against Chile.

PS. Still can't believe Chile were trying to play high crosses into the box for two 5 ft 7 strikers to try and beat three 6 ft plus German center halves to the crosses though. Crazy

If Rudiger comes Cahill must sit because Rudiger is a no nonsense kind of a defender. What I mean is he does not take risks and likes to clear the ball a lot. That's what Cahill does. Right now we need a ball playing defender so we can have a no nonsense, a ball playing and a mixture of both.

So we have Cahill for the first type,       ??? For the second and Luis for the mixture

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I doubt he's coming here to be a starter unless he takes Cahill's place but even then he looks more than good enough for me. Really surprised in all fairness I didn't think much of him at Stuttgart but hes improved since then, massively. 

Or Azpi on RWB and Rudi next to Luiz and Cahill?

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I think either Azpi or Rüdiger as RWB could be an option for rotation, but i dont think for the top eleven.

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Perhaps, although we are apparently looking for another right wing back too, or so its been reported. I think Azpi is the best choice for that RCB role to be honest, from his time as a full back he knows how to defend out wide, when to go out and close when to stay narrow etc and he truly excelled in that role for me last year, honestly I think out of last years back 3 Azpi is the one that is least likely to be replaced.