Dele Ali

45 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

No it doesn't at all just because they value him at that doesn't mean he is worth it. Would u buy a Vauxhall for same price as a Aston Martian? 

It's simple economics. If Tottenham reject an 88m bid for him, that means he's worth more than 88m to Tottenham. Which means you aren't getting the guy for 88m

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, manpe said:

It's obviously a lie, but let's play along. Would you take Alli for £88m? If not, what would you pay the most for him? Would you take him at all?

"Hypothetically" I would absolutelty pay 88M for him, yes. Kid is a goalscoring machine. Tough and aggressive. Would fit us perfectly. Plus he can blast the wonder goal in from time to time and smacks them from outside the box 

i love love Mbappe but For this kid to be such a threat at his age and established in the prem is something else. 

4 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

For 88m we can get Alexis or so many more attackers that can play RW

You give me the choice right now between Alexis, James, Dele or whoever. I'd take Dele before any and wouldn't blink. 

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

You give me the choice right now between Alexis, James, Dele or whoever. I'd take Dele before any and wouldn't blink. 

You went full Wiz, never go full wiz.

Overeating Dele like TheWiz overrates Matic. 

Spurs wage budget is strict. Fair play to them for managing to keep it as such but with all the transfer fees getting out of control and the influx of Premier League money, wages are only going to continue to rise.

With paying for their new stadium I can't see their stance changing any time soon and as a result I can see some of their players becoming unsettled in time. All it takes is one or two to break the mould and the whole thing could fall down.

I think they'll keep all the players they want to keep at least this summer though.

7 hours ago, Clockwork said:

You went full Wiz, never go full wiz.

Overeating Dele like TheWiz overrates Matic. 

Ahahaha Full Wiz is a tough spot for sure. But as far as skill, goal scoring record, and youth he is a great combo. If you could have one of the 3 for the next 5-7 seasons who would you take? 

47 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Ahahaha Full Wiz is a tough spot for sure. But as far as skill, goal scoring record, and youth he is a great combo. If you could have one of the 3 for the next 5-7 seasons who would you take? 

I don't particularly rate him, but fair enough  if you prefer him over those payers. The part when you said "whoever" was over the top.

He is a good poacher, and fits Spuds system really well. Doesn't create enough on his own, not particularly very technical either for me rate him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You