Drogba decision in '10 days'

Yeah saw that too. Now, if Drogba is tempramental, Eto is just mental.

Lol can remember Robben watching our game with other players who were in Chels tracksuits, he was in Real Madrid white. Bit of a giveaway.

Drogba is made out to be some sort of total cunt by the media. Fans turn against him for the 'diving' -do ManUtd fans have a go at Riverdance for the diving and theatricals, sly winks and general cuntishness ? Do they fuck. They get behind him and say hes the best in the world.

Theres been an orchestrated campaign against Drogba -partly by the press to undermine Chelsea FC -a continuation of the resentment of Abramovich being so rich and buying the club, and because hes such a devastating forward. There also been misquotes by wanky French mags, and remember the things he was supposed to have said last year ? Laughable quotes in slang English ? Total mistranslations as well. As you say theres also a fragility of players living in a bubble, that bears no resemblance to the real world. To me Drogba keeps his feet on the ground -the amount of money and help he's ploughed back into Africa is amazing.

I hate to say it if he was white and English, his weaknesses would be ignored.

The reality is he'll be remembered as a Chelsea great, who was instrumental in titles and cups...the real danger now, as fans turn -will he start genuinely playing up.

At the Bridge this time round, guaranteed theres going to be cunts boooooing him ....and Lampard, whatever the outcomes.

Completely agree. Great post. :thumbsup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry ppl i just cannot understand the general concensus on here about this cunt drogba accepting that's the way the modern game is today, for me he's taking the real piss, i can't beleive the audacity and the termerity of the guy he's saying to Chelsea " hold on, wait and see if anybody else wants me if they don't i'll sign for you" well fuck that...for my part you can piss off now i dont wanna see your ugly mug here anymore....why should we put up with your antics.

when we've got players like wayne bridge and after the way he's been treated by successive managers, but what does he do he signs a new 4 year contract and say's he loves being at Chelsea loves the staff, the players and the fans...take note drogba about how to conduct yourself........Oh and please "FUCK OFF" i've had enough of your antics.

regars: JBD

Why should he tho'?? After the way he's been criticized harshly by the fans, after he's been booed, he didn't even have the backing of the fans when the media was bashing him and got boos instead! When those fans only started praising him after he scored 33 goals in a season and is now criticizing him again? Why should he badge-kiss or say he loves us? Seriously, why? He doesn't have any reason to!

Let's not get disillusioned. No player 'loves' their club. Would the likes of Terry and Essien be here if it wasn't for the money? It may appear as being loyal, but every man has his price. Drogba annoys me but he is a fucking world class player. If you can't accept the fact that a Chelsea with Drogba is a stronger side than a Chelsea with him, then I suggest booking an appointment with the doctor.

Let's not get disillusioned. No player 'loves' their club. Would the likes of Terry and Essien be here if it wasn't for the money? It may appear as being loyal, but every man has his price. Drogba annoys me but he is a fucking world class player. If you can't accept the fact that a Chelsea with Drogba is a stronger side than a Chelsea with him, then I suggest booking an appointment with the doctor.

I'd like to think that Terry would still be here if we were the club we used to be

I'd like to think that Terry would still be here if we were the club we used to be

What? And reject a big offer from clubs like Liverpool or Man Utd and the chance to play at the highest level? I doubt that. I love the man but I'm not naive enough to believe that.

You mean without him? :P

Edited by .Biru

your last sentence doesn't make any sense, just my 2 cents.

Drogba may be a world class player yet he annoys very much many people with his antics and thinks he's above the club. :thumbsdown:

your last sentence doesn't make any sense, just my 2 cents.

Drogba may be a world class player yet he annoys very much many people with his antics and thinks he's above the club. :thumbsdown:

So you couldn't even find the small mistake in his sentence?

May be a world class player? There are not many other players of his class or even better than him at the moment, surely you know that. You want him to score goals and win matches for you yet you can't even tolerate his flaws and it doesn't sound unreasonable and immature to you? <_< Please don't tell me you don't want him to score goals and win matches for us.

Just because he's not making those love-statements Lampard does, it doesn't mean he thinks he's above the club. He doesn't even have any reason to make those statements, unlike Frank who has the backing and adulation of fans since like forever. I repeat:

Why should he tho'?? After the way he's been criticized harshly by the fans, after he's been booed, he didn't even have the backing of the fans when the media was bashing him and got boos instead! When those fans only started praising him after he scored 33 goals in a season and is now criticizing him again? Why should he badge-kiss or say he loves us? Seriously, why? He doesn't have any reason to!

And like Fulham Broadway said and I quote:

Drogba is made out to be some sort of total cunt by the media. Fans turn against him for the 'diving' -do ManUtd fans have a go at Riverdance for the diving and theatricals, sly winks and general cuntishness ? Do they, fuck? They get behind him and say hes the best in the world.

What? And reject a big offer from clubs like Liverpool or Man Utd and the chance to play at the highest level? I doubt that. I love the man but I'm not naive enough to believe that.

I'm not being naive, i'm just saying i'm glad we didnt have to find out

people boo him because of what he does on the pitch ( not the football playing ) i think if Chelsea fans got behind him more when he dives he would do more of it. he is a big headed person and if he had more people shoutting his name and clapping him on when he dives and starts acting like a knob then i think he would end up doing it more its what Ronaldo does and i know it will be the same for drobga its the sort of players they are! thats why Chelsea fans boo him !

and 10days = tomorrow lets see what happens!

people boo him because of what he does on the pitch ( not the football playing ) i think if Chelsea fans got behind him more when he dives he would do more of it. he is a big headed person and if he had more people shoutting his name and clapping him on when he dives and starts acting like a knob then i think he would end up doing it more its what Ronaldo does and i know it will be the same for drobga its the sort of players they are! thats why Chelsea fans boo him !

and 10days = tomorrow lets see what happens!

When did anyone shout his name and clap him on when he dives?? They boo him because of his so-called bad first touch, not because of his diving.

And nothing has happened, btw.

Theres only been a whisper about him possibly joining Barca, but I dont think anything will come of that tbh.

If he gets his finger out and gives everything he'll get the "booing" section off his back soon enough.

I'll admit I've been critical of him, but we're definately a better team with him when he wants to be the Dider Drogba we know he can be :thumbsup:

Drogba is still a tough one to know what is happening. Because he has not been involved with Pre Season it is hard to see how is reacting, with Drogba you can always tell how he is feeling. Maybe he does want a move away, maybe he doesn't. I think he will end up staying with us next season which can only be a good thing for us. We need strikers in good form, in his absence Anelka, Kalou and Di Santo have all so far looked impressive.

Thats been against weaker opposition, but you still have to beat whats in front of you.

These next few weeks of pre-season will be important to see if the current strikeforce will be capable of delivering the goals we need if Drogba decides to move on. I dont feel that confident though that we could rely on them every week. Both Anelka and Kalou were inconsistent in front of goal last season and Di Santo, as good as he looks is still learning, so it would be hard to expect him to score the goals we need to challenge for honours.

Thats been against weaker opposition, but you still have to beat whats in front of you.

These next few weeks of pre-season will be important to see if the current strikeforce will be capable of delivering the goals we need if Drogba decides to move on. I dont feel that confident though that we could rely on them every week. Both Anelka and Kalou were inconsistent in front of goal last season and Di Santo, as good as he looks is still learning, so it would be hard to expect him to score the goals we need to challenge for honours.

It may be weaker opposition but you can still see a difference in a player. Kalou had a decent scoring record last season, especially as that was from the wings. There is still a lot of time and games to go in pre season but so far so good as far as strikers go.

Drogba is a great player, perhaps one of the best strikers in the world. Anyone who says we'd be a better team without him is just crazy. The only problem I have with him is that he doesn't give his all for every game. Don't get me wrong he does when we need it, cup/CL/any other big games but thats it. If he just gave his all every game the fans would have no reason to boo him.

On a good day he's great on the pitch, its his attitude and negative effect off the pitch that bothers me. Its bad enough that he resorted to diving all over the place last season, but the disrespect he showed the club and supporters just grates too much.

Guys, let's not get carried away by pre-season form. Kezman started pre-season in 04 like a house on fire but failed to transport that consistency into a pressure situation. Whilst pre-season has so far given us indications we may not be so relient on Drogba anymore, as TB says, we're a stronger side when he is in the starting XI.