Drogba decision in '10 days'

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry ppl i just cannot understand the general concensus on here about this cunt drogba accepting that's the way the modern game is today, for me he's taking the real piss, i can't beleive the audacity and the termerity of the guy he's saying to Chelsea " hold on, wait and see if anybody else wants me if they don't i'll sign for you" well fuck that...for my part you can piss off now i dont wanna see your ugly mug here anymore....why should we put up with your antics.

when we've got players like wayne bridge and after the way he's been treated by successive managers, but what does he do he signs a new 4 year contract and say's he loves being at Chelsea loves the staff, the players and the fans...take note drogba about how to conduct yourself........Oh and please "FUCK OFF" i've had enough of your antics.

regars: JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

At least he's clearly stated his intention. The way I read it, he wouldn't mind a new challenge, and if the club receives the right price for him, he'll go for it. But he's not going to bemoan staying here either.

It is a strange situation, because Drogba is on a fairly long contract at the moment. But his agent is claiming that if he doesn't get a move in the next 10 days he will sign a new contract! Well by the sounds of it at least we can expect this one to be dealt with soon unlike the Lampard and Robinho sagas that we are going through as well at the moment.

It is a strange situation, because Drogba is on a fairly long contract at the moment. But his agent is claiming that if he doesn't get a move in the next 10 days he will sign a new contract! Well by the sounds of it at least we can expect this one to be dealt with soon unlike the Lampard and Robinho sagas that we are going through as well at the moment.

Why would we offer him a contract when his current one is still long?

sorry ppl i just cannot understand the general concensus on here about this cunt drogba accepting that's the way the modern game is today, for me he's taking the real piss, i can't beleive the audacity and the termerity of the guy he's saying to Chelsea " hold on, wait and see if anybody else wants me if they don't i'll sign for you" well fuck that...for my part you can piss off now i dont wanna see your ugly mug here anymore....why should we put up with your antics.

when we've got players like wayne bridge and after the way he's been treated by successive managers, but what does he do he signs a new 4 year contract and say's he loves being at Chelsea loves the staff, the players and the fans...take note drogba about how to conduct yourself........Oh and please "FUCK OFF" i've had enough of your antics.

You know, if he really, really wants to leave why hasn't he throw a fit or something? What's wrong with keeping his options open? At least he comes out and say it. You think clubs like Man Utd or Liverpool don't rate him? I don't think they would hesitate to snap him up if he's on a free or has a short-time left on his contract atm or demanded that we let him go. I would be seriously pissed off if one of our our top goal scorers goes to them.

Yes, he gets on my nerves sometimes but no player is perfect. There are others who're much worse than him and you're making him sound like he's an *sshole.

Oh, and players saying they love their clubs are just a front. I think Eidur said the same think when he moves to Barcelona, at least he praised them. If Thierry Henry can turn his back to Arsenal, anyone can do the same.

Edited by .Biru

Agree,

Exactly why does he think he has a choice in all of this? Is his contract about to run out?, NO. This is really starting to fuck me right off with players nowadays, Ronaldo, Lampard, Drogba, Berbetov. In simple terms, Roman should just simply tell him that he is employed by Chelsea Football Club for the next two/three years and, unless Roman decides differently, he will see out his contract...........Then let him spit his dummy out, make a very public cunt of himself, then fuck right off. No one, NO ONE is bigger than the club.

Good posts by Fulham Broadway & Eskweston...

Think thats just his agent saying 'Last 10 days of Sale' like DFS do, in the light of no firm offers coming in.

Strongly believe the Chels hierarchy want him to stay , and a prohibitive price tag will mean he stays...

How do you know offers haven't been made? Maybe there are offers and it's why he's making this stance. Just cause there's no announcements or rumours doesn't mean it's not happening.

We didn't know we were gonna signed Bosingwa and suddenly he's there.

+1

Good posts by Fulham Broadway & Eskweston...

How do you know offers haven't been made? Maybe there are offers and it's why he's making this stance. Just cause there's no announcements or rumours doesn't mean it's not happening.

We didn't know we were gonna signed Bosingwa and suddenly he's there.

From The Independent

There was confusion yesterday over Didier Drogba after an agent who works for the Chelsea striker, Thierno Seydi, told France Football magazine that the Ivorian would sign a new contract at Chelsea if he failed to find another club in the next 10 days.

That was met with astonishment by Chelsea. They have not received a single offer for Drogba, despite his stated desire to leave, while there has been no new contract offer for the 30-year-old who has two years left on his present deal. Neither are Chelsea contemplating offering Drogba a new deal.

Last night it appeared that Seydi was backtracking on his statements, apparently claiming he had not spoken to the magazine, which last autumn had carried Drogba's first complaints about wanting to leave Chelsea, but that was met with some scepticism. New manager Luiz Felipe Scolari has stated he wants to keep the player but if a suitable offer was made . it would have to be around £25m . Chelsea are understood to be prepared to sell.

I really dont think transfer costs have ruined football, nor do I think its Lampard or Drogba to blame.

The made up stories and greedy agents who are supposed to represent players create the unrest, turn fans against players, and instil greed and inflated egos in players. This is a cancer of the game that needs to be quaterised.

I really dont think transfer costs have ruined football, nor do I think its Lampard or Drogba to blame.

The made up stories and greedy agents who are supposed to represent players create the unrest, turn fans against players, and instil greed and inflated egos in players. This is a cancer of the game that needs to be quaterised.

Completely agree with that, these players are in general completely ut of touch with reality. So many complaining of being "not appreciated" or about their "treatment" from their clubs.

We know more facts about the Lampard situation that we do the Drogba one. The Drogba one at the moment is just talk from his agent! With Lampard we know that he has turned down an offer from the club to extend his contract, one that is almost certain to be better than his current one.

If these 2 players have turned round and said to the club that they want to leave, then the club have to decide if they are to keep them here when they don't want to be or negotiate the best deal possible for them. Much in the same way we did with Robben.

There is talk of Barca offering a swap with Eto'o that we have turned down...

Completely agree with that, these players are in general completely ut of touch with reality. So many complaining of being "not appreciated" or about their "treatment" from their clubs.

We know more facts about the Lampard situation that we do the Drogba one. The Drogba one at the moment is just talk from his agent! With Lampard we know that he has turned down an offer from the club to extend his contract, one that is almost certain to be better than his current one.

If these 2 players have turned round and said to the club that they want to leave, then the club have to decide if they are to keep them here when they don't want to be or negotiate the best deal possible for them. Much in the same way we did with Robben.

There is talk of Barca offering a swap with Eto'o that we have turned down...

Yeah saw that too. Now, if Drogba is tempramental, Eto is just mental.

Lol can remember Robben watching our game with other players who were in Chels tracksuits, he was in Real Madrid white. Bit of a giveaway.

Drogba is made out to be some sort of total cunt by the media. Fans turn against him for the 'diving' -do ManUtd fans have a go at Riverdance for the diving and theatricals, sly winks and general cuntishness ? Do they fuck. They get behind him and say hes the best in the world.

Theres been an orchestrated campaign against Drogba -partly by the press to undermine Chelsea FC -a continuation of the resentment of Abramovich being so rich and buying the club, and because hes such a devastating forward. There also been misquotes by wanky French mags, and remember the things he was supposed to have said last year ? Laughable quotes in slang English ? Total mistranslations as well. As you say theres also a fragility of players living in a bubble, that bears no resemblance to the real world. To me Drogba keeps his feet on the ground -the amount of money and help he's ploughed back into Africa is amazing.

I hate to say it if he was white and English, his weaknesses would be ignored.

The reality is he'll be remembered as a Chelsea great, who was instrumental in titles and cups...the real danger now, as fans turn -will he start genuinely playing up.

At the Bridge this time round, guaranteed theres going to be cunts boooooing him ....and Lampard, whatever the outcomes.

The reality is he'll be remembered as a Chelsea great, who was instrumental in titles and cups...the real danger now, as fans turn -will he start genuinely playing up.

At the Bridge this time round, guaranteed theres going to be cunts boooooing him ....and Lampard, whatever the outcomes.

To be honest i doubt Drogba will get any worse reaction that he did a few seasons ago for seemingly little reason. Drogba is a player that divides opinion. He is no doubt a great player, but we know we can get more from him still.

The question that we need answering really is, does he want to stay? If he doesn't is it worth holding onto him?

To be honest i doubt Drogba will get any worse reaction that he did a few seasons ago for seemingly little reason. Drogba is a player that divides opinion. He is no doubt a great player, but we know we can get more from him still.

The question that we need answering really is, does he want to stay? If he doesn't is it worth holding onto him?

Good point. A player staying aginst his will is indeed rare -occasionally you get the Gallas's kicking against the bricks. My gut feeling, could be wrong, both Lampard and Drogba will be here next season, and there will be statements from the players (agents) and the club shortly saying everythings sweet. Presumably they're both flying out to China.

Good point. A player staying aginst his will is indeed rare -occasionally you get the Gallas's kicking against the bricks. My gut feeling, could be wrong, both Lampard and Drogba will be here next season, and there will be statements from the players (agents) and the club shortly saying everythings sweet. Presumably they're both flying out to China.

I agree, i think they will both be here next season. Lampard though, you do worry about the situation if he doesn't sign the contract on offer!

Drogba i am sure would be happy to stay, hopefully he can get himself up for the new season and show us what he can really do again.