Luiz Felipe Scolari will not force Frank Lampard to stay at Chelsea

doesnt' really matter to me

i mean like Kez said if he wants to leave then he should be allowed to - Lamps is a legend at Chelsea end of and has given us great years of services and plenty of memories to go with that - if he wants to test himself somewhere else then fair play to him

i also dont think that dragging it on like this is a great thing really - dont force him to stay if he really dont want to and turn him into another Judas - altho i dont think Lamps would be that

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah fair enough if he wants to go play somewhere else, he'll probably never get another opportunity as good as this.

Like Bombay said, I think the fans at Chelsea at letting the media influence them too much.

He's been a fantastic servant to the club and given me some memories i will never forget, because of that i could never hate him.

I just hope he doesn't do something stupid and ruin his relationship with the club like he did at West Ham.

He should leave gracefully and thank the club and the fans for everything we have done for him and vice versa.

I still wish the club would offer him 5 years to see if he's bluffing

We should just take the money while we can. It's pretty clear Lampard isn't happy, and I'm sure I'm not the only fan who wants Frank remembered at the Bridge for his heroics in matches rather than a dispute over wages.

We should just take the money while we can. It's pretty clear Lampard isn't happy, and I'm sure I'm not the only fan who wants Frank remembered at the Bridge for his heroics in matches rather than a dispute over wages.

I agree. If he really wants to go, then lets take the offer from Inter and move on now rather than have a season where Lampard is just waiting to leave and we know it...