Anti Chelsea FA could dock Chelsea points

the wes

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's take this with a pinch of salt. It's one of the possible, yet unlikely punishments. The writer of the article is a City fan, it sounds more like wishful thinking than anything of substance.

If anything we would get a suspended point deduction first, but that won't happen either.

20 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Let's take this with a pinch of salt. It's one of the possible, yet unlikely punishments. The writer of the article is a City fan, it sounds more like wishful thinking than anything of substance.

If anything we would get a suspended point deduction first, but that won't happen either.

You are more in the known, could you elaborate please?

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/12/conference-call--right-solution.html

The Blues boss was also asked about a potential point deduction following last week’s ugly scenes at the end of the Manchester City game, sparked by Sergio Aguero’s horror challenge on David Luiz

‘Are you joking?’ he said. ‘If you’re involved in a situation and the fault is not yours, why must you pay? I don’t understand. My players tried to keep the calm. We are trying to improve in all aspects. You must be honest to understand when there is a fault of one team or both teams.

‘In every game you fight a lot during the 90 minutes and then when the ref blows his whistle you finish. I don’t know what happened in the past but I know what’s happening in the present. My players tried to keep the calm.’

Spurs players provoked ours so our players simply reacted, and last week Aguero made that tackle that should've given him a 8 match ban instead off this cute 4 match ban.

Those fuckers started it but who are to blame? Good old Chelsea.

The FA can suck my dick or cock. Fuck the FA. I thought the KNVB in my country were a bunch off dumb fuckers but no, if this happens the FA takes the price. 

As a charge though,'failing to control players' baffles me. What exactly is it that the FA expect the clubs to do?

Conte or Buck running on saying 'hold up lads, stop this nonsense'. No, because they would be charged with infringement of the playing area.

Or would they rather the team just say 'Oh well chin up' to someone who has had his leg almost snapped in two and ignore it all??

'Failure to control players' is a euphemism for 'FA Cash Cow'