Man City v Chelsea

Jase

14 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Guys, I have some bad news. 

I will not be able to see this live, so our chances of winning are practically zero. We have not won a single broadcast match that I have missed in years!

Sorry about that...

Well, we have won every single game since I started betting against Chelsea to win and adding wins for our other top four rivals. :ph34r:

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I will not be able to see this live, so our chances of winning are practically zero. We have not won a single broadcast match that I have missed in years!

Sorry about that...

We hadn't won in all blacks for years... until Boro.

Bad omens?  What's that? 

I'm praying for a draw. Even if we're winning I will be saying "I take a draw I take a draw". Same as in 2014/15 season when both time we were winning and I was saying it during the match and we conceded.

But I take a draw.

21 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Sorry about that...

Quit your job
Leave your wife
Don't be a knob
You'll survive.

You had to jinx it
Now bear the price
Superstisous bullshit
that wasn't nice.

I hope Matic isn't injured, there’s no way fabregas can play against mancity in a 3-4-3. So a Matic injury could force a formation switch to 3-5-2.  A more defensive formation, but it will hurt our counters and depend on fabregas vision in finding that pass to costa that could change the match. 

If we lose this, i think it won't be lost in midfield, but defence. Against the big boys (Arsenal, Liverfailurepool) our back 3 haven't had the best chemistry, and I never have faith in Cahill remaining composed. 

2 minutes ago, Roquila said:

Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard.

Oh man, Fabregas in a midfield two, he's not even match fit. Kante must play the game of his life.

Just now, manpe said:

Oh man, Fabregas in a midfield two. Kante must play the game of his life.

Either Kante holds that midfield like a boss while Cesc sprays the good balls forward or Kante will have too much pressure to cope with the midfield and Cesc will be neutralised. 
A risky move, hope it's worth it.

1 minute ago, Leif said:

If we lose this, i think it won't be lost in midfield, but defence. Against the big boys (Arsenal, Liverfailurepool) our back 3 haven't had the best chemistry, and I never have faith in Cahill remaining composed. 

Against arse and pool we didn't play back 3.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Matic is injured. Fabregas with Kante. This is not good. Not good at all. 

And we're not even playing with a 3-5-2 to protect fabregas defensive weakness. Not good, Pedro and hazard will have to work their socks off today.