• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could've gone 2-0 down but didn't and nice for another team to regret missing chances :-D we can win against top sides so just gotta carry on with this. Not to many going backwards moments either :-D good performance 2nd half and got the job done!

I said it million times and I'll say it again, of all the football players, I hate, absolutely loath Kunt Aguero the most! What a fucking Grade A CUNT! No matter how good he is I don't want him near my club even for free. The dirtiest cunt no contest, the filthiness is always in him.

By the way, fuck off Fernandinho too! You mofo should be sent off way earlier in the game, I just wish Cesc slapped the shit out of this piece of shit!

2 hours ago, Weckerz said:

Ahole

Classless prick. He's going down the same route as Jose filled with hate and bitterness, his glory days are over and he cannot handle it. So can't his players.

17 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

I said it million times and I'll say it again, of all the football players, I hate, absolutely loath Kunt Aguero the most! What a fucking Grade A CUNT! No matter how good he is I don't want him near my club even for free. The dirtiest cunt no contest, the filthiness is always in him.

By the way, fuck off Fernandinho too! You mofo should be sent off way earlier in the game, I just wish Cesc slapped the shit out of this piece of shit!

There was no need for it! Go on how may have been frustrated blah blah..he's not a sodding child! Deserves the ban he's gana get just Luiz is lucky he didnt come off worse

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

There was no need for it! Go on how may have been frustrated blah blah..he's not a sodding child! Deserves the ban he's gana get just Luiz is lucky he didnt come off worse

Sorry but what are you talking about? I just expressed my feelings towards to this imbecile called Aguero and he's the footballer I hate the most, my opinion.ย 

42 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Bring some more "tests" !!!ย :D

Zouma should start instead of Cahill as soon as possible andย Alonso have to be upgraded in january because Navas looked like Bale on the wing todayย <_<

zouma in-cahill outย 
and i would like to see Shaw :Dย switch him with mikel :D

'Kin hell, it's hilarious seeing City supporters saying "if Fernandinho got a red, why didn't Chalobah get one as well?" Or, "Fernandinho barely touched Fabregas!" Are they blinded by their club loyalty or just that dumb?

"it's about time that cheating twat Luiz got some!" Really? Because you think Aguero should have gotten that foul earlier in the game, he deserved a tackle that could have done real damage?

They actually want Taylor banned from refereeing future City matches!

12 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Aside from the Luiz decision I think City have nothing to complain about lol. Chalobah pushing Aguero is not violent conduct at all, Fernandinho actually grabbed Fabregas' neck multiple times and it was right in front of all the officials - he only has himself to blame. Fabregas' cheeky slap on the face might get him in a bit of trouble after but otherwise the City lads lost their heads.

51 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

'Kin hell, it's hilarious seeing City supporters saying "if Fernandinho got a red, why didn't Chalobah get one as well?" Or, "Fernandinho barely touched Fabregas!" Are they blinded by their club loyalty or just that dumb?

"it's about time that cheating twat Luiz got some!" Really? Because you think Aguero should have gotten that foul earlier in the game, he deserved a tackle that could have done real damage?

Who cares about what Shitty fans think of, deluded bunch.

Shame i couldnยดt watch the game, been really busy these days, but i was over the moon when i went to check the score and it wasย 2-1 for us, then Hazard wraped it all up in the end, i watched the extended highlights a few moments ago, and we were lucky not to be 2-0 down ( De Bruyne shot in the post ),ย before our goals, Cahill was really unlucky to score thatย own goal just before HT,ย but the team showed great character and resilience to turn things around in the 2nd half, this inย a ground we usually struggle a lot, so all props to the lads and the manager for the great work.ย That Aguero challenge on Luiz is a disgrace, farking argentinianย karnt, red card all day long, hope he gets a lenghty ban and so does Fernandinho, what a karnt, Aguero got away with it in our FA Cup semi final in 2013 with a challenge on Luiz, but thank god Wigan won the cup, City can fark off for all i care. I might just watch the full game later, this group is on the path of something glorious and iยดm enjoying every moment of it, long may it continueย :)ย cheers to all and KTBFFH

On 02/12/2016 at 3:13 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

Liverpool fans trolling on Twitter saying in the weekend of El Classico, ManCity vs Chelsea is El Plastico.

And they will have their yearly El Meltdown soon enough where they fuck up again.ย 

Anyway, I expect a Citeh win. Was not very convinced by our recent performances against Boro and Spurs. Alonso is the weak link in the team. Sterling will bully him. Sterling is a fast little cunt, but nothing more. Alonso is pretty slow.ย Raheem loves Sterlingย will also probably dive a few times, because that's the only thing he can do and Pep, as a former UEFAlona player and coach, will probably instruct him to do soย when he enters our box and the ref will give Penaguero a penalty.ย 

Also, the king of all Belgium bitches KdB will give 100% because of his Chelsea past. Where he should blame Josรฉ for treathing him poorly.ย 

Citeh may win or whatever, and all those fucking idiots can say what they want about them and us being El Plastico or having no history: we have 10 times more identity than Citeh. And they're still LIGHTBLUE Mancs, and Mancs are trash. ย 

@Stingrayย Will Take Care Of Them

Loved the game, never expected us to beat man city I'm never the most optimistic person ๐Ÿ˜‚

But that victory was great loved it and goals from Costa and Hazard again and great to see Willian get a goal too

3 points ahead of Arsenal in 2nd 8 wins on the bounce, now onto the next oneย 

Come on you blues ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™