Virgil Van Dijk

dkim2

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

VVD is sooooo much bettern than cahill than I feel it's worth it. 

You really believe Captain Cahill is going to be replaced in this team? Pigs will fly!

The only way this makes ANY sense is if Azpi is to be deployed as a RWB and/or Cahill is being brought out to pasture (unlikely).

Considering his price and injury record, it still makes the least amount of sense compared to LITERALLY ANY OTHER POSITION ON THE PITCH.

5 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

20799258_10210347862081412_5485319263083756823_n.jpg

Hold up he has read soles on his trainers, OMFG encrypted message alert he's signing for arsenal!!!!! Breaking news VVD has Sat down in London he must be signing for a club. Can't be Chelsea though not enough time left in window for his medical, more BS to follow.

22 minutes ago, termninja said:

Man this saga is really becoming annoying...I won't compare with Hulk, but it's certainly showing promising potential.

Is this classified as a saga? I don't think so. We are interested in the player and if the club decides to cash in we will put an offer. Its either us/liverpool/or he stays. This has been painless for me, Now Alex Sandro...that is a saga

4 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Is this classified as a saga? I don't think so. We are interested in the player and if the club decides to cash in we will put an offer. Its either us/liverpool/or he stays. This has been painless for me, Now Alex Sandro...that is a saga

I mean more with Van Dijk talk overall, not necessarily with us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You