Virgil Van Dijk

dkim2

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think it's been reported that Dortmund wouldn't even accept the 100m Barca are offering. No chance we'd get him.

I wouldn't expect us to even entertain the idea, we can't see past our own arse.

We need more attacking options as well as two wing backs.

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I wouldn't expect us to even entertain the idea, we can't see past our own arse.

We need more attacking options as well as two wing backs.

We'll panic buy Drinkwater and an obscure backup LWB from a third rate league that'll turn into the next Baba Rahman.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Worth bringing in for the biblical meltdown from Liverpool fans alone. 😂

True lol...their team on other hand would look pretty decent with him and if they keep others. 

I can see pool in top4 if they bring quality cb which vdv is. 

Pl this year will be exciting, hopefuly we bring some reinforcements before sept 1st or it will be risky like last season.

4 hours ago, Polo7 said:

Give them Christensen and 30 million. 

I'd rather we sign a fullback, atm we have Cahill, Luiz, Christensen, Azpi and Rudiger with Zouma to return next season. Having 6 centre backs doesn't imply that we dump 50m on a average player? By average I mean that he hasn't played most of his career at the level he did last season.

I'd be very surprised if this happens.  Could just be paper talk, or a ploy to get Liverpool to pay more money.

But, as far as Chelsea goes, CB is actually one of the positions where we have depth.  To spend this kind of money on a CB when our WBs and CMs are threadbare just makes no sense.

On 05/08/2017 at 1:24 PM, Chelsea4 said:

The best game Luiz had was playing as a midfielder.

I don't agree with that but I do believe that some of his worst performances for Chelsea came in midfield. DL is no midfielder so I agree with the post to which you replied. I don't want to sEe David in midfield again either.

13 hours ago, Special Juan said:

The Ox, Bertrand, Mahrez and Llorente, all of a sudden the squad lookers fatter and healthier.

It'll be more like: Some unknown wingback, Drinkwater, Barkley and Llorente on deadline day.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You