Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Virgil Van Dijk

dkim2
Followers 3

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Talk of £60m?!

Celtic must be laughing to the bank themselves.

I wonder how much Celtic is getting out of this. 15-20%?

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad we aren't spending stupid money on VVD. He's a good defender and will do well under Klopp but there are many other CBs out there just as good or even better. We should look closer at home and just give Christensen and Ake more game time. In fact, no CB in the world is really worth that money imo as it stands. Is Van Dijk really £60m better than Christensen or Ake? We should spend our cash elsewhere, seriously.

The fucking incompetence! HAHAHAHAHA!

Surely we have to go in, negotiate with Soton and sign him now, right? Player clearly wants to go and maybe they'll now accept a bit less just to get rid and be done with the situation so they can secure their own targets.

48 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The fucking incompetence! HAHAHAHAHA!

Surely we have to go in, negotiate with Soton and sign him now, right? Player clearly wants to go and maybe they'll now accept a bit less just to get rid and be done with the situation so they can secure their own targets.

If we buy VVD that means he'll be a starter. I watched Denmark against Germany yesterday and I can tell you Andreas is a gem. He easily looked like a player ready to play for any of top 5 clubs in Europe. Definitely he's a starter. I would hate to see him gone or even worse, sitting on the bench. 

Liverpool broke the rules, got caught, so came up with a formula for attempting to extricate themselves. It's a good formula. Far better than the stupid way we handled the situation with Ash, for example. Does that mean they should get away with it however? Not in my book it doesn't.

I await the FA's reaction.

42 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Only in football there is a stupid rule that a manager can not talk to a player before hand its ridiculous if I was going to spend 50+ mill on a CB I'd want to have a bloody conversation with the guy as well 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic