PES 2017

Chelsea4

So i saw alot of people here play Pes 2017 so i decided to make a thread about so we can talk about it and i will down below post some pictures about my favourite things about PES 2017 (there are many i will post just some of them).

Image result for Video Pes 2017

I love this celebration! 

PES2017-FCB-Celebration-Medium-719x404.j

Master League!

Image result for Video Pes 2017 Master league

PES-2017-Master-League-6.jpg

PES2017-E3-ML-TeamRole-719x404.jpg

My Club!

PES2017-E3-myClub_Scout-719x404.jpg

Image result for Video PES 2017 My Club

If you want to have all the license (leagues,stadiums,trophies and more) then you need to download Option file,the best option files currently are:

PESUniverse:http://www.pesuniverse.com/ps4-option-file-v1-free/

Cristiano:http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100497

I will update if i find more good option files.

And here you can watch a video on how to install option file it's really easy.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Chelsea4

About your Master League, I like it more than FIFA's career mode. In PES 2016 I played ML with Palmeiras, and that was really great. There is no better game to reproduce South American football. This year there is no lincensed Libertadores, so I'm playing ML with Chelsea, and its a really good experience, but in terms of presentation its not as good as South American football and Brazilian league, specially because of the stadiums. While in game we have at least 10 teams with licensed stadiums, and a couple of generic stadiums that really look like an average brazilian stadium, we don't have any PL stadium in the game. Anfield will be released in a DLC in some weeks, since Liverpool is now a premium partner. There is a generic stadium that is obviously based on Stamford Bridge. To other side, FIFA feature all stadiums of PL teams.

There is a weird feature in ML that have always been in ML since PS2 days: retired players will appear in the team again as kids. I mean, after some seasons, you will realize you have a 16 years Terry in your academy, and he looks exactly the same as a 36 years old Terry.

There won't be some fancy tricks you will find in FIFA's career mode. For example, in FIFA the board might sign a player you never asked for. Sometimes a player will just leave your team, because he is "unsettled", even if there is no reason to be "unsettled". I remember in FIFA 14 in the middle of the season, David Luiz decided to leave Chelsea, but he was playing game after game, the team was doing great in PL and in European Cup (UCL), and he just left to Inter de Milan. That breaks the immersion, for me. There is no way a player in that situation would just leave a top team in Europe to another one, if he wont be playing final stages of UCL, specially when he was starting XI.

Thats FIFA trying to be immersive, but being the opposite in the process. Same with board behavior. It seems Chelsea's board is always more demaning than others in careers mode, but come one, there was a season I won the Champions League (or the generic version of it) but could not win the PL. At the end of the season, I received a msg from the board saying they were extremely disappointed with my results that season, and they were demanding the PL trophy. Come one, even for Roman's standards, its really stupid to say you are extremely dissapointed with a manager that just won the greatest trophy of all.

The players msgs are really annoying. If you just leave your best player out of a cup game against a side of 3rd division, his player will send you a msg saying he is really frustrated because he wasnt playing. Really?

In PES Master League is focused on football stuff. How you get players, sell them, renew the contract. Each month you will receive a stats of list of your team, so you get to know things like: the kind of goal you are scoring or conceding more, who is the best DM of your team. The Champions League feature is really a big deal here. For example, in FIFA, Chelsea will be playing European Cup with Premier League badges, Real will be there with La Ligas's one, while in PES the teams feture the proper UCL badges.  

19 hours ago, Henrique said:

@Chelsea4

About your Master League, I like it more than FIFA's career mode. In PES 2016 I played ML with Palmeiras, and that was really great. There is no better game to reproduce South American football. This year there is no lincensed Libertadores, so I'm playing ML with Chelsea, and its a really good experience, but in terms of presentation its not as good as South American football and Brazilian league, specially because of the stadiums. While in game we have at least 10 teams with licensed stadiums, and a couple of generic stadiums that really look like an average brazilian stadium, we don't have any PL stadium in the game. Anfield will be released in a DLC in some weeks, since Liverpool is now a premium partner. There is a generic stadium that is obviously based on Stamford Bridge. To other side, FIFA feature all stadiums of PL teams.

There is a weird feature in ML that have always been in ML since PS2 days: retired players will appear in the team again as kids. I mean, after some seasons, you will realize you have a 16 years Terry in your academy, and he looks exactly the same as a 36 years old Terry.

There won't be some fancy tricks you will find in FIFA's career mode. For example, in FIFA the board might sign a player you never asked for. Sometimes a player will just leave your team, because he is "unsettled", even if there is no reason to be "unsettled". I remember in FIFA 14 in the middle of the season, David Luiz decided to leave Chelsea, but he was playing game after game, the team was doing great in PL and in European Cup (UCL), and he just left to Inter de Milan. That breaks the immersion, for me. There is no way a player in that situation would just leave a top team in Europe to another one, if he wont be playing final stages of UCL, specially when he was starting XI.

Thats FIFA trying to be immersive, but being the opposite in the process. Same with board behavior. It seems Chelsea's board is always more demaning than others in careers mode, but come one, there was a season I won the Champions League (or the generic version of it) but could not win the PL. At the end of the season, I received a msg from the board saying they were extremely disappointed with my results that season, and they were demanding the PL trophy. Come one, even for Roman's standards, its really stupid to say you are extremely dissapointed with a manager that just won the greatest trophy of all.

The players msgs are really annoying. If you just leave your best player out of a cup game against a side of 3rd division, his player will send you a msg saying he is really frustrated because he wasnt playing. Really?

In PES Master League is focused on football stuff. How you get players, sell them, renew the contract. Each month you will receive a stats of list of your team, so you get to know things like: the kind of goal you are scoring or conceding more, who is the best DM of your team. The Champions League feature is really a big deal here. For example, in FIFA, Chelsea will be playing European Cup with Premier League badges, Real will be there with La Ligas's one, while in PES the teams feture the proper UCL badges.  

I agree with you said and i have played Master league in PES 2016 and it was really good the thing i didn't like was how it looked,the menu was boring and i wanted more things to be added this year they have done it currently i'am playing with Chelsea and soon i will post some pictures.

18 hours ago, Bir_CFC said:

How much of a chance is this from pes 2016? I bought pes last year instead of fifa, cause I was getting sick of the same shit over and over.

But I'm planning on going back to fifa this year. Should I reconsider?

If you didn't like FIFA 2016 then you wont like FIFA 2017 as there are not many changes they have tried to copy PES with making the gameplay a bit slower but it's even worse because they have not done it properly.

I'm not sure if the PES 2017 can take me from Fifa, the last time I played PES was PES 13. My cousin preferred the Fifa 14 so ended up going with Fifa since, but it doesn't look realistic but that's the demo so it could change.