Fifa 17

MichaelDance

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

https://s.wordpress.com/mshots/v1/http://wefut.com/en/squads/squadonly/9587994/
Probably am going to build this team this year. Because I'm a megalomaniac. Thoughts?

Looks like a good squad lol wish matic was worth the place on your bench lol.

2 hours ago, MichaelDance said:

Looks like a good squad lol wish matic was worth the place on your bench lol.

I'll be forever wishing for him to regain his 2014 form, even though that won't happen :P And in the game he's still pretty good.

18 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I'll be forever wishing for him to regain his 2014 form, even though that won't happen :P And in the game he's still pretty good.

can we swap ;) Fifa 17 player for the current one haha joking, I blame Burnley since that accident he's never been the same.

On 9/24/2016 at 9:56 PM, Blue_Fox_ said:

https://s.wordpress.com/mshots/v1/http://wefut.com/en/squads/squadonly/9587994/
Probably am going to build this team this year. Because I'm a megalomaniac. Thoughts?

bench is kinda weak. 

What does Inyaki Williams look like in FIFA this year?

Pretty sure I'm not buying FIFA from now on. the gameplay and physics are garbage for me and club mode doesn't allow you to make a custom player with custom specs (still). boring.

10 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Finished The Journey pretty quickly. I'm wonder if it'll be a continuing thing. 

Player career feels the exact same. 

Thats really all I've done so far. 

I hope so we get some nice news at the end and clicking advance just takes us to the final story bit, so I hope EA expands it otherwise we've been taken for a ride when we were told we can play as Alex Hunter only when it's 1 season.

Did I got better the past year or is  it Legendary too easy this year?

I finished the Journey on Legendary and lost no more than 4 games. I played as the whole team, not only with Alex Hunter.

And I just beat TOTW on Legenary quite easy with 3-0.

Anyone else having an easy time with Legendary difficulty?

P.S. Tried the Ultimate difficulty on a Single Player Season against a lower side team and it was comfortably easy too. Then tried against TOTW on Ultimate and it's on another level.

Lol at ratings...

Ea upgrades those who have contracts with EA and those who get alot of press talk. With some ratings, one has to wonder if they even watch games or is it just bias.

Then some get completely overlooked. With all that money EA gets, they should do it more accurately.

On 03/10/2016 at 8:25 PM, Special Juan said:

IMO PES2017 is on another level to this game.

If you want to deploy tactics, ai etc yes, but Fifa is still more fun and fluid in gameplay. Pes has better faces, but in action, the movement on fifa players is much better imo.  

Fifa would be almost perfect game if it wasnt for scripting or whatever happens once in every few games online when the players get unbelievably slow, unresponsive and opponent always gets every 50:50 ball. I hope they fixed that in 17.

Tbh, Pes has potential, but they have to fix the basics first.

7 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

If you want to deploy tactics, ai etc yes, but Fifa is still more fun and fluid in gameplay. Pes has better faces, but in action, the movement on fifa players is much better imo.  

Fifa would be almost perfect game if it wasnt for scripting or whatever happens once in every few games online when the players get unbelievably slow, unresponsive and opponent always gets every 50:50 ball. I hope they fixed that in 17.

Each to their own, I won't be buying FIFA17 this year because PES2017 is brilliant IMO....And I say that from being a staunch FIFA player for about 10 years.

7 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Ive got both and in no way is Fifa more fluid. It takes players an age to turn, pass and shoot. PES is a lot more responsive. I still enjoy both though.