Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

3. Marcos Alonso

Spike
Followers 2

I'm not a huge fan of this based (solely based on Youtube videos -_- ). Stylistically he's not the LB I envisioned to help make us a better team going forward: not particularly quick and a very gangly style.

But it is what it is; good luck to him and I hope he proves me wrong.

I've heard he can play LCB as part of a 3 man defence so maybe that's what Conte wants to do.

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He hasn't even kicked a ball yet for us and you guys are moaning.  Just remember who we currently have at RB. Moving Azpi over there alone would be a huge upgrade and if Alonso can become a consis

Hell of a struggle for him yesterday and he was clearly being targeted. An upgrade is a must and I think Conte knows by now. That's not to say Alonso won't be a useful squad player for a few year

Another sensational game he was brilliant. Traore was the only player I was worried about from that team and he marginalised the threat by Traore and going forward was such a threat. He lost Traore so

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

"My family and close friends know Chelsea is the club I have dreamed about playing for so I’m really excited"

Did the club make him say that? :ph34r:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Did the club make him say that? :ph34r:

I much prefer that to when they used to ask every single player how much they wanted to play with Terry & Lampard and then used that for their headline.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Styles said:

I much prefer that to when they used to ask every single player how much they wanted to play with Terry & Lampard and then used that for their headline.

:lol:

That's our version of Liverpool and all their history nonsense.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jason said:

:lol:

That's our version of Liverpool and all their history nonsense.

I knew something fishy when every single signing made out that their idols were Terry and Lampard. :lol:

• Like 1

So some people are already saying he is not good enough, but some of them are the same people who believe Azpilicueta is a great player. If we compare Azpilicueta and Alonso's record before they were signed, there is no reason to not believe in some months people here will be calling Alonso one of the best in the position in Premier League and even in the world...

• Like 3

Lets be honest. He'll flop here, would've rather kept Baba. He's talented on the ball but he'll get exposed defensively by any top tier winger because he's as slow as snails.

Really uninspiring signing by the club.

• Like 1
Lets be honest. He'll flop here, would've rather kept Baba. He's talented on the ball but he'll get exposed defensively by any top tier winger because he's as slow as snails.

Really uninspiring signing by the club.

He is physically suited to this league, which Baba isnt. I agree he'll probably be found out on a few occasions, but he have to hope this deal has ended Iva's days at RB. We need a FB that can ACTUALLY cross for once.