Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

15min+ presser on the club's Youtube channel! :o:o:o

Thay also started putting chelsea unseen and other stuff on it. I'ts an inprovement from 1 minute videos, but still not on par with city's channel.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MefiX19 said:

Thay also started putting chelsea unseen and other stuff on it. I'ts an inprovement from 1 minute videos, but still not on par with city's channel.

We aren't on par with many clubs TBH, not just City but it's an improvement I guess.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

The EFL Cup, remember? <_<

Ah, yes. I literally couldn't care less about that competition so I hope Conte doesn't field our strongest XI. I know we have fewer matches this season's without CL football, but I still wouldn't risk any of our most important players from the start in the League Cup. Needs to be all about the PL this season.

Ah, yes. I literally couldn't care less about that competition so I hope Conte doesn't field our strongest XI. I know we have fewer matches this season's without CL football, but I still wouldn't risk any of our most important players from the start in the League Cup. Needs to be all about the PL this season.

You really think that giving some players a rest in 1-4 league cup games is what will give you a better chance in the PL? It's not that we're title contenders, so why not trying to win a cup?

Anyway I never agreed with that approach, if we want to be a club that is up there with the best (which obviously we are very far from there at that moment), we can't just give up on trophies. And why doing so in a season that we barely have 45 games.

Thibault

Azpi -- Cahill --------------Terry/Luiz--------Alonso

Chalobah--------Kante

Moses--------------------------------------Hazard

Bats--------------Costa

6 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

Thibault

Azpi -- Cahill --------------Terry/Luiz--------Alonso

Chalobah--------Kante

Moses--------------------------------------Hazard

Bats--------------Costa

Conte stated that Alonso and Luiz are not ready to start this game :) Probably Burnley lineup all over again or Fabregas over Matić/Oscar

We usually struggle in matches right after the international breaks. They've had 2 weeks to perfect their tactics and their players will be fresher than most of ours.

Must not get complacent here.

Expecting the geezer but not Alonso to start. 

Had tears running down my legs after seeing Manure get their arses kicked yesterday and Mou dishing out 'it was the refs fault' spiel. Ahhh those were the days!

But I just managed to get 7/1 on us today so should be quids in guys!

Unfortunately I cant see many changes today with the if it aint broke dont fix it line I think MAYBE Luiz might get 10 mins at the end if we are 2 up but wouldn't it be great to have another clean sheet!

I would like to see us do 2 things sometime soon :

Partner Chalobah and N'Golo cause I think they would compliment each other great.

And give us 2 up front. Costa and Batman would go bonkers once they got their act together. Its already shown they work well.

I'm feeling carefree today so I see a win

Come on you fuckin Blues!

Maybe a 4-4-2 for North London n a fortnight PRAYING Happy is fit of course!!!

Diego - Batman

Eden - Chalobah - N'Golo - Moses

Alonso - Luiz - Happy - Dave