Matched Betting with Profit Squad, Make risk free money at home!

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet bettors are having a rough time in most countries.
In some places all types of betting is illegal. Eg. the Arab world. Did you know that in Dubai where they have the best horse races in the world, the Dubaians are prohibited from placing any bets on their horses ? The Dubai races are offered by the bookmakers for all the world, but not if you are in Dubai !
But I 'm talking of those countries where betting is legal, horses, football down to scratch tickets and yet they operate black lists and impose thieving taxes. It's diabolical.
Ten years ago it was a free for all situation in most of Europe and punters were lulled into a false sense of security.
But a law was needed to protect our freedoms and such a law was not forthcoming. Instead prohibition laws were proposed by the monopolists.
During the days of the world cup of Germany in 2006 I had some bitter clashes with some of the punters who were falsely feeling secure. I said that without some sort of organized protest movement we are in it for the take. Lamentably my warnings came true and the avalanche of prohibitionist laws started in 2008 (with USA-France pulling the strings).
Betfair tried something in the form of protest movement but it petered out.
It's like living in the last chapter of George Orwell's animal farm really and I wish something could happen.

I don't wish for the abolition of law and order, no taxes, no profits for the companies and no listing rights for the governing bodies of the sporting events. I 'm not such a fool. What I 'm asking is the logical application of those and the end of the dictatorial regime we are all finding ourselves in right now.

On 4/11/2016 at 3:40 PM, Joe Hawes said:

Cosmicway have you considered "risking" £1 on our trial to just see for yourself? (which we will refund if you aren't happy with the service)

In the time you have commented about your theories you could have seen how it all works by now and made £hundreds :)

EPIC WIN ALERT! Congrats to Kevin who is another big winner on our loophole we posted last year, that still works today!

SMMbigwin.JPG

Yes of course Joe.
I never forget you.
I don't have time. One of my major pieces of software is gone -lost the source code- and it really has to be renewed asap.
So you can imagine how preciously little time I have.

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

That's too harsh.
It's an interesting application.
But everyone should be cautious.

I mean it's obvious what's going on here. That Joe Hawes guy clearly owns or is heavily affiliated with that website. 

Since when is personal advertising allowed here ? When one of the admins does that?

12 hours ago, Roquila said:

I mean it's obvious what's going on here. That Joe Hawes guy clearly owns or is heavily affiliated with that website. 

Since when is personal advertising allowed here ? When one of the admins does that?

Wait.
You say it is promo stuff.
So if we write yahoo.com somewhere in the site, it is also promo stuff.
It's never as clear cut as all that and as it happens I find his posts interesting as well as informative on the topic.
The fact that there are pitfalls in this type of enterprise was of course pinpointed by me from the beginning.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, just to be clear, yes I am one of the owners of Profit Squad. In regards to advertising here when the post first went up we paid to have it here which the admins are fine with. I still do monitor this thread time to time so if you have any questions regarding matched betting and or profit squad please let me know.

Hey guys we have changed the promo offer to make it even better! You can trial it for 10 days absolutely free!! visit this link: http://profitsquad.co.uk/promo-trial/?utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=10day_free_trial&utm_source=chelsea&utm_content=CHFOSO