Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Our fullbacks doesnt offer anything going forward. its like playing with 2 men down when we control the ball.

Exactly. Good effort in 1st half, but Hazard and Costa don't are completely out-of-sync (and it's all Costa's fault off-the-ball really). Matic offers little or nothing on attacks and as you said, our fullbacks... 

Azpi offers nothing on the left, Matic not doing anything, Costa not linking up with Hazard... that all amounts to one terrific player not able to create chances on the left.

Well not the most explosive half of football I have ever seen but defensively I can't complain thus far. We have dominated posession. Our fullbacks might as well just stay back because like someone said before me they are absolutely useless going forward. Also I would have liked to seen us play with two strikers up top like we did all pre season. Why the change all of a sudden. It's like the manager comes in and works his ideas on the training field then just becore he is about to announce the team sheet for the official game a message is sent from Roman himself to feild the same old shit we have been watching for the past season and a half! 

Just now, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Need Fabregas on the pitch for second half, Oscar off please.

Costa needs to improve his dribbling abit, it's shocking whenever he tries to take on defenders! :lol:

His movement off-the-ball isn't good enough either. He fails to give Hazard good options at the right moments.

Okay so not a bad first half.

- Costa looks lively, but needs to keep his head up, he's missed several passing opportunities, like the intensity though.

- Oscar is excellent off the ball, but when he has it? Dear God the humanity. Working his ass off and putting it about.

- Matic looks soooo shaky, Kante is clearing up a lot of his mess, he best get used to that.

- Hazard looks to be back, playing really well, love it.

- Defence still an accident waiting to happen. 

Let's get a goal COME ON CHELSEA!

Not dissapointed but not very impressed.I think we should atleast be one goal up on half time...They play without two key players but ok, let see what happens in second half.

Can't say anything about defence but they hadn't have any real threat on goal,fullbacks really bad upfront,Matic invisible,bring Fabregas so we could have some more creativity.Hazard very good,hoping to see him scoring

1 minute ago, Ryan Fong said:

First game, first half, decent performance, I'm satisfied. Don't understand all the moaners, what do you fucking expect? 8-0 already?

Chances created. Hazard gets little or nothing from the players around him. Big weakness there when we're talking about CHASING TOP FOUR. Same as before.

Same ol' shite really. Oscar has the awareness of a baby. Costa is still the same selfish cvnt who'd rather talk than let his play do the talking for him. Hazard is having to come back to the midline to carry because no else is capable of initiating any offense. 

For Christian Fuchs sake can we please sell Oscar, Willian, and Costa and get some players who can help Eden so it's not the watch Eden create offense show.

Thought we completely controlled and dominated them after the first 10 minutes. Just missing that final touch of quality.

Great intensity, great movement. Hazard, Costa, and Oscar all great.

Clearly we need a Matic upgrade, it must be said. Looked like a weak point of this lineup.