Werder Bremen 2-4 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Styles said:

A rubbish Bremen are able to build play, create chances and work the ball around at will. Nothing has changed.

Midfield and defense have both been sub par. It's only the attack that's been good.

We look unbelievable going forward but shambolic defensively. Hazard and Costa have been unstoppable.

If we just make 2 more quality signings (CB & RB) we'll have a fantastic side. Title challengers.

Kante is amazing but even he paired with Matic won't save the chuckle brothers at the back. We desperately need 2 Top class defensive signings before the window shuts.

Start placing your bets on Hazard winning Player of the Year btw.

I like what I am seeing. Pressing forward consistently. Nice goal by Diego just before half.

No need to mention the effects of Kante. Everyone can see it. 

A few sloppy passes. Hope Willian can pull it together by next week. He is struggling this pre-season. 

The back still gets opened to easily. Need a signing and a healthy Zouma.

Come on you Chelsea!!

3 minutes ago, The Chels said:

We've looked better going forward but I have doubts about whether even Simeone could make this defence look good.

It's easy. Improve the midfiled. Don't pass yourselves into trouble, don't pass to the oponents and don't unerhit backpasses. That improves our defence immediately. Anyone blaming our defenders for the defensive woes we're seeing today is way off beam.

Our defenders don't know what to do in one on one situations except to back off. They want us to park the bus for them to shine. 

Matic is having an in between game. 

Willian is a mystery to me. I thought he's one of the fastest players in our team, he doesn't know how to use his speed to create chances or beat his man. We thought it was Mourinho restricting him but I'm beginning to think this is how he is normally. 

Hazard is now shooting more, I cried out for this so much :)

Costa and Oscar are up for it... 

Kantelele beast on the pitch so far.... 

3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

It's easy. Improve the midfiled. Don't pass yourselves into trouble, don't pass to the oponents and don't unerhit backpasses. That improves our defence immediately. Anyone blaming our defenders for the defensive woes we're seeing today is way off beam.

Well that's what happens when you ask brainless players to play out from the back. It comes with the territory.

Just now, Blue Colored Sky said:

Bring Chalobah on for Matic for 15 minutes and see if defence has improved.

We could have prime Makekele playing next to Kante and our defence would still be poor. Maybe a team could carry one of Cahill, Terry or Ivanovic but all 3 of them? Absolute joke.