Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea is the most hated club in england

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As FB said we weren't exactly universally loved with our fans reputation and the charmless Ken Bates as chairman. Personally it will always be Tottenham as the team I hate most for numerous reasons which I might post before the season starts. Forty years of hate it's going to take me ages to write.

6 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

As FB said we weren't exactly universally loved with our fans reputation and the charmless Ken Bates as chairman. Personally it will always be Tottenham as the team I hate most for numerous reasons which I might post before the season starts. Forty years of hate it's going to take me ages to write.

I will read it :)

14 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

For the past year or so you randomly hint how you'll eventually write how and why you hate Spurs, that it actually got me waiting for it. :D Just do it.

Just now, Blue_Fox_ said:

For the past year or so you randomly hint how you'll eventually write how and why you hate Spurs, that it actually got me waiting for it. :D Just do it.

Ha ha fair enough going to be real X certificate stuff !

Winning, Roman Abramovic and his 'dirty money', the first foreign invested megabucks club, Mourinho's arrogance, right-wing fans, Ken Bates, and players like John Terry, Ashley Cole,and Didier Drogba don't exactly inspire admonition from opposition supporters.