N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Leicesters chief scout said at the end of last season 'we always play three in midfield, Drinkwater in the middle with Kante either side'. 

9 minutes ago, DavidEU said:

Leicesters chief scout said at the end of last season 'we always play three in midfield, Drinkwater in the middle with Kante either side'. 

Sounds dody I know but the guy excites me.

Now if i could get just excited about our defence I'd go into this season feeling we could beat anyone.

5 minutes ago, Bir_CFC said:

I thought he had a very poor game as a lone holder. Probably should play him higher up and let Matic hold.

Dont put Matić and Kante in first 11. Matić should sit on bench for some time. We should play Fabs-Kante-Oscar, without Fabs we dont have any creative.

5 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Dont put Matić and Kante in first 11. Matić should sit on bench for some time. We should play Fabs-Kante-Oscar, without Fabs we dont have any creative.

I honesty think that would be suicidal with the back four that we are currently fieldingn. JT and Cahill need all the protection they can get. I would like to see Matic sitting deep in the middle marshalling the edge of the box, close to an advanced center back. Then position Kante and Oscar/Fabregas agead of him. I would rather Oscar because he is more of a box to box mid due to his far superior engine of that compared to Cesc's. Kante is more of a box to bix midfielder in my eyes. He is just fsr too dynamic to be sitting in that Makalele role. I hope Conte has seen that. 

Its going to be interesting to see just IF we end up doing any CM changes. Will Matic leave? Will Cescy leave?

I would really like us to do a 3-5-2 sometime. Using the lads now I'd do a Eden-Chalobah-Cescy-N'Golo-Square

But of course its dependent on us getting a shit hot CB with the Happy one.

Pre season hilights

47 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

I thought he had a good game but I like him in a B2B role rather than the disciplined one he was given today. I know he's forced to play that position because Matic is a liability but Conte isn't making the most of his skills.

This is why I think we're after another midfielder. Someone defensively capable but also someone who can start attacks well like Kante does. Maybe Chalobah could do that but not sure Conte trusts him.