Followers 7

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

We can't entertain it, if we were to sell Kante, Hazard will be putting in a transfer request lol - love or hate him, we get rid of Willian as well, all together it would be a disaster, we will never replace that in a single window, it will take years. 

How many years does he have left on his contract?

edit- I see he's got 3 years left on his deal. We shouldn't even take calls from other clubs. And if we did the bidding should start at 150m.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

How many years does he have left on his contract?

edit- I see he's got 3 years left on his deal. We shouldn't even take calls from other clubs. And if we did the bidding should start at 150m.

Till 2021.

After the malarky we have been thru to get the wee baldy man a proper partner it would be bleedin ludicrous to get rid of him now.

He still has a long contract and he would be the player I fought tooth and nail to keep hold of.

He doesn't strike me as being interested in money but lets hope a big new contract might help to persuade him.

Barcelona supposedly want to offer Gomes in a deal. He's one player that should be off limits altogether, as we all know no club will bid 150m+ on a CM/DM.

Can you imagine Chelsea selling Kante, Courtois and Hazard all in one window with barely 1 month left in the market? Our absolute top 3 players and the best in their respective positions? No, neither can I. I'd stay calm over Kante, he has given no reason to think he wants out. I think (hope) it's going to be only Courtois.

• Like 2

I remember really wanting Gomes before he moved to Barca. Hell, many huge clubs were after him. Then everyone realized that he was massively overrated and has been utter dog shit since he left for Barca. 

As I said yesterday, the club better not even entertain the thought of selling Kante. 

The wee guy wouldn't look out of place at Barca at all but I don't think we should even consider it. 300M starting price... haha but in all realism there are not many MF players to the quality of this guy.  

28 minutes ago, Valdo said:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

Sky Italy being the only ones knowing about negotiations between a spanish and an english club - sounds totally reasonable. 

Can you imagine Chelsea selling Kante, Courtois and Hazard all in one window with barely 1 month left in the market? Our absolute top 3 players and the best in their respective positions? No, neither can I. I'd stay calm over Kante, he has given no reason to think he wants out. I think (hope) it's going to be only Courtois.
Thibo is far from the best GK in the world.

We know what matters to the board the most. Hope Sarri has some sort of power and isn't another mouthpiece.
6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Thibo is far from the best GK in the world.

Yeah I meant in our team, understand how I worded it sounds like best in the world. Didn't mean that.

• Like 1