Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

7. N'Golo Kante


Special Juan
 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

 

TBH, he was not really that good despite what the stats show. The whole France team were poor and looked laboured.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stats said:

TBH, he was not really that good despite what the stats show. The whole France team were poor and looked laboured.

The number 6 role (at the base of a 3 man midfield) isn't a good role for him imo. It limits him too much. He needs to have some freedom to get stuck in all over the pitch. 

Sarri's system would be perfect since it relies on a deep playmaker on the 6 and a more attacking CM and a more defensive one. Kante would be perfect as the defensive one. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stats said:

TBH, he was not really that good despite what the stats show. The whole France team were poor and looked laboured.

Really? I was watching him and France closely as they are my pick to win it all and thought Kante was excellent today. Was playing much deeper than he plays for us (was essentially the third CB at times today) but still looked by far the best of their 3 midfielders. Tolisso and Pogba were both poor which in my opinion contributed to France looking poor overall.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Really? I was watching him and France closely as they are my pick to win it all and thought Kante was excellent today. Was playing much deeper than he plays for us (was essentially the third CB at times today) but still looked by far the best of their 3 midfielders. Tolisso and Pogba were both poor which in my opinion contributed to France looking poor overall.

 

Agreed. Kante didn't catch the eye, but he didn't put a foot wrong and was the strongest point in their midfield. Mr. Reliable as always.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Really? I was watching him and France closely as they are my pick to win it all and thought Kante was excellent today. Was playing much deeper than he plays for us (was essentially the third CB at times today) but still looked by far the best of their 3 midfielders. Tolisso and Pogba were both poor which in my opinion contributed to France looking poor overall.

 

He was not poor but he was not exactly outstanding. His passes were mainly to the player next to him and there was not many crucial tackles he made. Nothing worrying, just not a game where people need to start raving over him again as he was not exactly special. Pogba and Tolisso were more undermining though, agreed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

The number 6 role (at the base of a 3 man midfield) isn't a good role for him imo. It limits him too much. He needs to have some freedom to get stuck in all over the pitch. 

Sarri's system would be perfect since it relies on a deep playmaker on the 6 and a more attacking CM and a more defensive one. Kante would be perfect as the defensive one. 

And theres me hoping that Sarri would be pushing him forward more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

PSG have not given up on signing Chelsea's N'Golo Kanté this summer, in a deal that could include Adrien Rabiot, according to tomorrow's L'Équipe.

how about this ?

What about this?

Rabiot is spoiled b*tch, thats why he isnt in France squad. Ngolo on other hand is one awesome baller.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether its SOMEONE trying to put together an amazing CM or just a complete load of media bollox we wont know but I pray to the football atoms its the former. But with us supposedly in talks with Kovacic/Seri along with Golo we have the makings of a super strong CM if it comes off.

With PSG smelling blood in the water they are sniffing around N'Golo but we should fight like honey badgers to keep him. MAYBE thats why Barca/Gooners are looking at Rabiot. Sell him to put money to N'Golo bid? Lets hope our money grabbing board appreciate him more than the mighty euro.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dimitr said:

PSG have not given up on signing Chelsea's N'Golo Kanté this summer, in a deal that could include Adrien Rabiot, according to tomorrow's L'Équipe.

how about this ?

Rabiot is 1/10 of N'Golo, no thanks. I want him to stay and become a legend.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes but  if you had rabiot and kante in the same team? 
Rabiot is a better option than anything else we have, so yes, wouldn't mind.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He doesnt have a sexy job, but its terrifying how good he was today.

 

Its gonna be hard to keep him. Especially playing in the europa league.

he isn`t long removed from playing with smaller clubs who embraced the Europa league. he`s not the type to sulk.I don`t see any problem with keeping him,not for one year anyway.he`s more likely to want to get us back in contention than run away from a challenge like the "golden boys".

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...