N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Should be fit for RM on \saturday then ;)

Bet Conte is looking forward to these up coming games too.

He will be now playing catch up with the rest of the squad fitness wise after missing pre season,also Mr Conte's tatics&mental approach,then there is the fitting in with new teammates.:blink:

1 hour ago, mccg said:

He will be now playing catch up with the rest of the squad fitness wise after missing pre season,also Mr Conte's tatics&mental approach,then there is the fitting in with new teammates.:blink:

But whilst the players have trained over the last week or so he was playing in the Euros until late on whilst they were on vacation. It's swings and roundabouts really, a few training sessions/games and he will know exactly what is expected of him and how the team will set up.

51 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

But whilst the players have trained over the last week or so he was playing in the Euros until late on whilst they were on vacation. It's swings and roundabouts really, a few training sessions/games and he will know exactly what is expected of him and how the team will set up.

Mmm not the same as getting a full pre-season under his belt with new team/coach,  helps he is slight n small , and will probly need a mid winter break after a 2week or so holiday(terrible hard being a modern day football player lol)

16 minutes ago, mccg said:

Mmm not the same as getting a full pre-season under his belt with new team/coach,  helps he is slight n small , and will probly need a mid winter break after a 2week or so holiday(terrible hard being a modern day football player lol)

I dont think we have any worry at all about the old boys fitness. The amount of miles he does on the pitch would put a marathon runner to shame. Hes as fit as a butchers dog.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I dont think we have any worry at all about the old boys fitness. The amount of miles he does on the pitch would put a marathon runner to shame. Hes as fit as a butchers dog.

Yip I know he is fit, but he ain't a robot , try chillin out for afew weeks then start training again lol , point being pre-season sets you up ready for the whole season, he had only 2weeks or so off from football(mental side+physical side )I wouldn't rush him back if we want to get the best out of him 4 the whole season.

4 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yip I know he is fit, but he ain't a robot , try chillin out for afew weeks then start training again lol , point being pre-season sets you up ready for the whole season, he had only 2weeks or so off from football(mental side+physical side )I wouldn't rush him back if we want to get the best out of him 4 the whole season.

I hear ya. Ive just gone back to taekwondo after 7 months proping up the bar lol

But its only 3/4 weeks hes had not like a normal close season. But we shall see how it goes after a week. I cant see Conte pushing him to start till hes ready.

It seems like all the lads have done SOME training cause by the looks of them they arent as fat as last season coming back.

I see Wengers just told his lot that if they were fat they wouldn't get 1st team training till the weight had gone.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya. Ive just gone back to taekwondo after 7 months proping up the bar lol

But its only 3/4 weeks hes had not like a normal close season. But we shall see how it goes after a week. I cant see Conte pushing him to start till hes ready.

It seems like all the lads have done SOME training cause by the looks of them they arent as fat as last season coming back.

I see Wengers just told his lot that if they were fat they wouldn't get 1st team training till the weight had gone.

Lol yin yang dude,can't have all that fun without pain.Yeah hopefully the pain of last season is still raw and no slacking this year! Mmm cfcuck Wenger always whingering about something,Hope he tries to push Mr.Conte this season! lol.

3 hours ago, mccg said:

Lol yin yang dude,can't have all that fun without pain.Yeah hopefully the pain of last season is still raw and no slacking this year! Mmm cfcuck Wenger always whingering about something,Hope he tries to push Mr.Conte this season! lol.

Yeah the old boy looks like he can handle himself. Imagine him just giving vinegar tits a roundhouse. Unless he took a dive and smeared blood everywhere to take the piss. 

But I think hes more into letting the football talk for him. Lets just hope we get a couple of defenders and I cant see many problems.

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah the old boy looks like he can handle himself. Imagine him just giving vinegar tits a roundhouse. Unless he took a dive and smeared blood everywhere to take the piss. 

But I think hes more into letting the football talk for him. Lets just hope we get a couple of defenders and I cant see many problems.

Yeah hope Koulibaly on his way and maybe a left back(i like Hector of Germany) i'd be happy enough.

Kool balls as I call him at home lol Aye. Cant see anyone better open to us right now but we never know wtf is going on till it happens. See Pep is after Stones and Bonucci. Utd after Bonucci.

Ill be pissed if he does go to either. I had this sussed in my head he was just waiting for Conte to start work till he ran to him with open arms. Guess I'm full of shit lol

Anyone see owt at all about him arriving in States? Last I see was he was joining the team today.

Anything on his Twitter or Facebook accounts? Ive not see 1 thing since he signed for us. No holiday pictures etc. Strange.

30 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Anyone see owt at all about him arriving in States? Last I see was he was joining the team today.

Anything on his Twitter or Facebook accounts? Ive not see 1 thing since he signed for us. No holiday pictures etc. Strange.

Currently tied up in Jamie Vardy's basement