N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Midfield 3 of Kante - Matic - Fabregas now please Conte!!

Wasn't sure if he'd be a better signing than Nainggolan but he offers legs, drive and tenacity to our midfield (which it desperately needs) and if Matic can get a grip of his game and adjust to playing as a 6, with Kante one side of him doing what he did last year and Fabregas on the other side getting back to his best I feel we could achieve something again this year. 

Talk of another bid for Andre Gomes as well... Beefing up our midfield options.

On 17/07/2016 at 2:41 PM, Special Juan said:

60% of the worlds population is covered by water, the rest is covered by N'Golo Kante.

We need to get the season started for you mate. All this cricket & tennis & golf is messing with your sense of reality.

Now, where did I leave my life raft?

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

We need to get the season started for you mate. All this cricket & tennis & golf is messing with your sense of reality.

Now, where did I leave my life raft?

:lol:

Don't do cricket or tennis, kids football coach and beer guzzler.:D

I still cant get over how we bloomin signed him! And to sign him art the price we did in these times. Every other club forum that Ive looked at said he was the buy of the season. (Ibra was the freebie)

I'm looking forward to seeing him in his shirt. Bot seen what number hes getting yet???? Hope its not 7 cause that still might mean we got another Leicester lad joining us.

Hope hes on his way to the States ready for RM.

22 minutes ago, Beigl said:

I bet he will become a club legend,you can quote me on that. emoji57.png

I'm expecting him to get an ACL for us this or next season. Because fuck us and our midfielders. It's our luck, it was set in stone the moment he signed.
The football gods are cruel.

If he'll survive the curse, then yes, club legend together with Zouma.

I'm expecting him to get an ACL for us this or next season. Because fuck us and our midfielders. It's our luck, it was set in stone the moment he signed.

I know where you come from. For example Essien, our former midfield engine, was robbed his legendary status by two ACL. Back at his prime there was not any midfielder who could handle his strength,stamina, desire and heart. Back then I thought he was even more important than Lampard in his prime. Can you remember his goal againdt Barcelona? Oh my goodness, those were the times...

I hope Kante can follow his path and won't suffer those injuries Essien had unfortunately.

7 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Why wopuld you even fuckin think about saying shit like that. Thats all we need is the whammy puttig on us, got enough haters thinking exactly the same thing without sods law joining in

I'm off to go sacrifice a north London club supporter now and blow cigar smoke all over N'Golo.

But yeah. Im Jonesing to see N'Golo with Happy. Would be even better to see them with another CB too hopefully.