N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

If i was a Leicester fan I'd be in 2 minds right now.

On one I'd be well n truly pissed off that one of our best players left the club after winning us the Championshipto go to a mid table club with no European football coming up. Thinking they had such a great 'TEAM' spirit Id have expected they would all want to stay together at least another season to see the project thru,

On the other Kante had only been there one season. He apparently kept saying he was homesick and never connected with the fans. Plus they made a £27mill profit in one year.

Would we be taking the piss if we went back and bought Mendy too??

Conte: 'I want to say that Kante was a target, and for this reason I am very happy that the club have bought this player.' #CFC

Conte: 'He [Kante] is a good player with great technique and stamina. If you want to win, you need this type of player.' #CFC

Conte: 'Me and the club identified this player. I think that Kante can give a lot to Chelsea. He's very important to us.' #CFC

Conte: "I think that Kante can give a lot to Chelsea. To enforce a zone very important for us. We want to play with 2 central midfielders."

40 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Conte: 'I want to say that Kante was a target, and for this reason I am very happy that the club have bought this player.' #CFC

Conte: 'He [Kante] is a good player with great technique and stamina. If you want to win, you need this type of player.' #CFC

Conte: 'Me and the club identified this player. I think that Kante can give a lot to Chelsea. He's very important to us.' #CFC

Conte: "I think that Kante can give a lot to Chelsea. To enforce a zone very important for us. We want to play with 2 central midfielders."

Matic staying unless we get Nainggolan. Which he might come after changing his mind. He seeing that Chelsea are not playing around and got bats and Kante might do it. Let's hope because Kante and Nainggolan would be an amazing partnership. 

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

13692587_10207060094609280_3905950704572

:clap:

I wonder if because of the credit we have as a team from a decade. With players like Drogba, Essien, Maka and such. Was known as a powerhouse, one of the favorite clubs in Africa because of this and that's not easily forgotten. 

So he "grew up" with some amazement at Chelsea....my thinking. ^_^

23 minutes ago, Robguima said:

Ramires with technique - both short and long passing range.

fantastic signing even if far from enough to become contenders.

Haven't seen quite a lot of his long range passing but his short passing is pretty neat along with his ability to run with the ball.

15 hours ago, Fernando said:

Matic staying unless we get Nainggolan. Which he might come after changing his mind. He seeing that Chelsea are not playing around and got bats and Kante might do it. Let's hope because Kante and Nainggolan would be an amazing partnership. 

I'd literally have a party in my pants!

The 2 lads we have so far are both absolutely cracking. Apart from very skillful theyre a great age so if we keep around a similar age they can all grow and melt together.

Im hoping with everything I've got that we also get a couple of defenders cause our main ones have had theyre day.