N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Well IF Emenalo/Grav was behind these 2 signings theyve done a fuckin blinding job.

But gotta ask why we didnt upgrade last season.

Just checked out some Leicester forums and you can guess how happy they are.t went from him literally winning the league on his own last season to wanting his bollox on a plate. I'd be feeling exactly the same too.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/07/kante-signs.html

The second addition to Antonio Conte’s squad for the coming season has been completed. N’Golo Kante is a Chelsea player.

Following on from the signing of Michy Batshuayi from the French League, Kante joins from Premier League Leicester City, where he so memorably played a major part in the Foxes’ championship triumph last season.

The 25-year-old came close to adding to that success on the international stage earlier this month. He was part of the France squad that was denied a host-team triumph at Euro 2016 by an extra-time Portugal goal in the final.

After signing a five-year contract, Kante said: ‘I am so happy to have signed for one of the biggest clubs in Europe. It’s a dream come true for me.

‘The opportunity to work with Antonio Conte, a brilliant coach, and some of the best players in the world was simply too good to turn down.

‘My first season in English football was very special and now I hope to go on to achieve even more during my time as a Chelsea player. I am looking forward to meeting up with my new team-mates and helping the club achieve a lot of success.’

Should be a great signing.

I can see us starting the season with a 4-3-3 formation, given the way that our squad seems to be shaping-up. Matic to hold and provide physical presence; Kante and Willian (on the right wing) to supply box-to-box energy and the ability to break the opposition middle-third; Fabregas to aid in possession and chance creation; Hazard to provide spark and unpredictability in the final-third. Pedro can replace Hazard/Willian if and when they are off-form, and Oscar (or maybe Loftus-Cheek) can do likewise with Fabregas.

We definitely need to get the defence sorted now; the team can't handle another season of Ivan, Cahill, and an ageing Terry all starting together.