N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Just now, JaKstone said:

I'd love James here but not gonna happen.

It probably won't but if we are to really up our game these are the players that can do it. Oscar won't, he's not good enough to change channels via a TV remote.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It probably won't but if we are to really up our game these are the players that can do it. Oscar won't, he's not good enough to change channels via a TV remote.

I know I'm a greedy sod but Id be hapy with 3. A CB a LWB and a proper number 10. Just ayou say Isco or James would be great.

It not like we dont have some deadwood to get d off to make some money up

6 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Honestly, Nainggolan is overrated. He does offer more going forward, but he doesn't offer the flair and simplicity that Kante does. They are different players, but it's Kante we needed more right now

Fair enough, But Nainngolan atleast also offered the ability to score regularly and from outside the 18. And I've agreed that Kante was indeed needed more. But we need even more dynamism/options from midfield, Oscar cannot be starting, especially against the top teams. Simply put, I'm tired of not having enough options, and this mentality that we cannot have any top/WC player on the bench like Juve, Bayern Munich (who have entire starting 11 on the bench capable of a top 4 finish), and even the Manchester Clubs given their signings this window.

Two more signings, CB being mandatory, and another LB/CM (whichever) and i think that'll be that in the transfer window. 

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

HE IS BIG 
HE IS BLACK
HE KNOWS HOW TO STOP AN ATTACK

Yeah, I was about to say where do you get the idea he is big from until I saw this.....

7 minutes ago, Diego said:

He isn't big.......... unless you've seen other parts that i haven't......:noexpression:

:lol:

If we play 3 at the back Baba would do lwb(better going forwrd),Hector of Germany looked decent imho,deffo need a world class Cb(I wanted Christensein this season grrr also)more speed in the team would be nice.Greizmann would have been good fit(horse bolted)Bazoer of Ajax has been mentioned as another Cm. Yeah should get some €£ on some loanee deadwood.

43 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I know I'm a greedy sod but Id be hapy with 3. A CB a LWB and a proper number 10. Just ayou say Isco or James would be great.

It not like we dont have some deadwood to get d off to make some money up

Our current midfielder if/when Kante is official :

Matić (Van Ginkel - Chalobah) - Fabregas (Oscar - Pašalić) - Kante (Chalobah - Mikel)

I hope we sell Mikel and Oscar & Van Ginkel step up in their game. The latest really had a good season in Stoke and especially in PSV, too bad he had those injuries :( There is also Colkett but I hope that he gets a good loan season in Championship :) 

Are Colkett and Pašalić training with first team?