Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

7. N'Golo Kante

Special Juan
Followers 7

16 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Always say Kante is Ramires with a proper football brain. 

And technique? :)

while I think Baka is a bit more pedestrian (technique wise) from what I expected, Kante is indeed a top top midfielder - doesn't matter which league or competition.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

If we could master this it'd be the most fitting song for Kante. Listening to it had me seeing him walk onto the pitch in graceful slow motion. 

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Love for dropping our vid on TC bro. 

From the website, to the podcast, and player comps on twitter. Loving the growth you & Zach are having with BTL in such a short time span. 

Love the signing of ScoutNationHD, cause I know his comps rarely get taken down. 

Wishing you guys continued success, man. 🙏

• Like 2

Fox Sports 2 can go eat a dick.

They were showing the France match in America, then at halftime they went to some college football where the winning team is up by 50 points in the 4th quarter and they won't go back to the france match for the second half. I hate this. I pay 100+ a month for this and I cant see shit.

• Like 3

Kante’s an important player and we’ll miss him but the midfield is fine, nowhere near as bad as a let’s a Morata or Hazard injury. I’m ok with a Fabregas - Bakayoko or DD - Bakayoko or even Fab - DD midfield. Even push Luiz there. It’s bad but we aren’t screwed. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Kante’s an important player and we’ll miss him but the midfield is fine, nowhere near as bad as a let’s a Morata or Hazard injury. I’m ok with a Fabregas - Bakayoko or DD - Bakayoko or even Fab - DD midfield. Even push Luiz there. It’s bad but we aren’t screwed. 

Problem is, we don't even know when Drinkwater will be back and we all know what will happen if Fabregas is played more than once/twice per week.