N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Great news, can't wait for confirmation!

That's pretty much midfield sorted with Kante, Cesc, Matic, RLC, Mikel with maybe one more new addition in case Matic or Mikel leaves.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jype said:

That's pretty much midfield sorted with Kante, Cesc, Matic, RLC, Mikel with maybe one more new addition in case Matic or Mikel leaves.

Mikel out and wouldn't trust RLC at all.

4 minutes ago, Jype said:

Ideally now I would want Joao in and Mikel out. That would be a dream.

8 minutes ago, milka said:

----Kante---Joao Mario----

---------Fabregas----------

If we are honest with ourselves, fabregas should start to be moved on with the aim of playing two strikers. You can't fit both hazard and fabregas in the same side and compete with the best.

5 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

If we are honest with ourselves, fabregas should start to be moved on with the aim of playing two strikers. You can't fit both hazard and fabregas in the same side and compete with the best.

What deluded idea is that? We looked shit last season because of Mourinhos fobia for changing the formation. I think Hazard and Fabregas can play in the same side at the same time without problem. 2014 it ended up with a PL title. 

I'm not terribly excited. Just another player of the Ramires and Mikel mould. Great defensively but won't help us against teams that defend with 10 men. So far the window has been an unkown striker and Kante. An OK transfer window which might turn out to be BAD if our rivals end up getting better players, which is going to be the case if the United and City deals for Pogba and Sane/Stones are completed. 

4 minutes ago, gdlk said:

Instead Joao put Bazore in and u get magnificent midfield ...

What? Who is he even? When i google  Bazore i dont find a football player.

You mean this guy should be in our midfield? Its the first picture i see when i google Bazore.. 

blogger-image-1468302050.jpg