N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

1 minute ago, JaKstone said:

Hope we get rid of Matic and Mikel now and get proper replacements.

If we get a 2014 matic all season I wouldn't be happier. But with Cescy slow and unable to defend then we desperatly need 2 strong lads - 1 a B2B with Cescy to give him time.space. With that we  woud dominate the center of the pitch. Just depends what Conte sees as our midfield.

I'm just struggling to think how we are going to line up. I was convinced that we'd use 4-4-2 but that would still leave us with only Cesc and Kante in the middle which may still struggle. 

5 minutes ago, Persona said:

Just copy the url or right click on the gif, then "copy image", then paste in the text box! 

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Put them in a photo hoster like photobucket and post the IMG link

6 minutes ago, JaKstone said:

Just copy the link from the gif and paste it here.

animals dog thanks thank you squinting

10 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

According to Bouhafsi apparently Kante has rejected 2 PL teams and 1 big European team. Hopefully they are ManU Spuds and PSG! LOL

There were some rumors that Real is going for Kante.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm just struggling to think how we are going to line up. I was convinced that we'd use 4-4-2 but that would still leave us with only Cesc and Kante in the middle which may still struggle. 

A 3 5 2 would be gret but we dont have the defenders for it

33 minutes ago, Stats said:

Still not sure if Leicester allowing Kante to leave is down to a release clause which I thought was supposedly £20m or just that they are bowing to his wishes. You would think if Leicester had their way in this market, they would demand at least £40M. Especially when he was arguably player of the season last season, only 25 and you get the likes of Sissoko and Wijnaldum being valued at £35m and £25m :D This is really a bargain in today's market.

Honestly the way the market is the market is i'd want £60m+ for him if i was a lcfc fan!

So getting him for £30m if brilliant damn amazing :drunk: 

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

4-3-3 with a midfield of  Matic Fabregas with Kante as the defensive mid or maybe we're still looking for a box to box midfielder to complete our midfield 3.

2 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

4-3-3 with a midfield of  Matic Fabregas with Kante as the defensive mid or maybe we're still looking for a box to box midfielder to complete our midfield 3.

I was praying to the god of the Atoms that nainggolain was just waiting for Conte to start work so he could join us.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

4-3-3 Kante as b2b. Matic as dm; don't think Matic has the pace required for a b2b role.
Unless Conte goes full "Fuck it, the midfield is mine." And we go Matic--Kante witch Cesc as tactical sub.
Would like to see one more CM, wonder if that'll happen though.