N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

57 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Leicester City have NOT agreed a £29million fee with #Chelsea for midfielder N'Golo Kante. [Leicester Mercury]

It is understood no such fee has been agreed with #Chelsea and the Foxes are determined to keep Kante at the club. [Leicester Mercury]

Nothing new that story isnt.  Posted earlier it is a report based on a tweet.  

10 minutes ago, avroneelbiswas said:

Can't we get a Chinese buyer for Mikel ? Inter Milan is planning to get him for a cut price of merely 4.2 mil. Even in FIFA 16, i have sold him for 13 mil.

He is like 28 or 29 why would he want to play in shit league just for the money?

15 minutes ago, avroneelbiswas said:

Can't we get a Chinese buyer for Mikel ? Inter Milan is planning to get him for a cut price of merely 4.2 mil. Even in FIFA 16, i have sold him for 13 mil.

If you think Fifa and real world are similar, you need to grow up.

1 hour ago, avroneelbiswas said:

What are you going on about?

5 hours ago, MefiX19 said:

He is like 28 or 29 why would he want to play in shit league just for the money?

That is the whole point why players his age would go to China. LOL...

47 minutes ago, Pizy said:

This is concerning...

It's Mourinho, isn't it? :middlefinger:

Jose isn't mentioned? He had his eyes set on Pogba so we have to act quickly if that fails. Leicester is trying to persuade Kante to stay, that's why the offer isn't accepted yet. 

I REALLY hope N'Golo joins us. But I fear he stays at Leicester just like Vardy did because of Ranieri and the Champions League... 

13 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Jose isn't mentioned? He had his eyes set on Pogba so we have to act quickly if that fails. Leicester is trying to persuade Kante to stay, that's why the offer isn't accepted yet. 

I REALLY hope N'Golo joins us. But I fear he stays at Leicester just like Vardy did because of Ranieri and the Champions League... 

heh as good as they were, they won't pass first round with their high-tempo PL-built style.

Anyway, Kante is a very good player but not the only B2b out there and certainly not the cheapest buy atm after the season they had. A club looking for a bargain should always stay clear of winning sides.

Last summer Jose/the club seemed to put all the eggs Into the Pogba and Stones baskets, and when they failed we were fucked.

Conte seems to have numerous contingency plans, can't get Bonnuci? Ok go for Koulibaly, negotiations halting a bit? Ok let's see if Manolas is available. Radja turned us down? Ok on to Joao Mario.

I want Kante as bad as the next Chelsea fan, but alternatively I'm pretty confident Antonio has a back up plan just incase it doesnt happen.

22 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Wouldn't at all surprise me if José wants both Pogba and Kante and flogs off one or two of the CM's they have there.