N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Can you imagine Chelsea selling Kante, Courtois and Hazard all in one window with barely 1 month left in the market? Our absolute top 3 players and the best in their respective positions? No, neither can I. I'd stay calm over Kante, he has given no reason to think he wants out. I think (hope) it's going to be only Courtois.

I remember really wanting Gomes before he moved to Barca. Hell, many huge clubs were after him. Then everyone realized that he was massively overrated and has been utter dog shit since he left for Barca. 

As I said yesterday, the club better not even entertain the thought of selling Kante. 

The wee guy wouldn't look out of place at Barca at all but I don't think we should even consider it. 300M starting price... haha but in all realism there are not many MF players to the quality of this guy.  

28 minutes ago, Valdo said:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

Sky Italy being the only ones knowing about negotiations between a spanish and an english club - sounds totally reasonable. 

Can you imagine Chelsea selling Kante, Courtois and Hazard all in one window with barely 1 month left in the market? Our absolute top 3 players and the best in their respective positions? No, neither can I. I'd stay calm over Kante, he has given no reason to think he wants out. I think (hope) it's going to be only Courtois.
Thibo is far from the best GK in the world.

We know what matters to the board the most. Hope Sarri has some sort of power and isn't another mouthpiece.

Jesus Christ, they better not sell Kante. They could offer us 300 million and I'd still hope we say no.

I can't imagine who we replace him with and I'm also sure that Kante wouldn't even necessarily push for a move away. Dude seems happy where he is, challenging for trophies and I'm sure he's settled.

I was having a snoop on BlueMoon and 1 Manc was having a panic attack slagging City board off relentlessly for failing to sign the best DLP in the world as he put it and saying 'Who can we even think about getting thats close to being on par with Jorginho. The closest I can think of is that lad Gomez'  And then a few jumped in to agree with him

I found this bloody weird being Gomez wouldn't know where to start being a playmaker.

Sadly rightly or wrongly we have a reputation as a selling club. I hope we prove the doubting cunts wrong in the cases of the wee baldy man and Eden. This is the time to fight for whats ours.

Just now, whats happening said:

congrats.

was my best player of the tournament until today.

one of his worst games ive seen from him. hopefully teams will fuck off now.

4D chess from Chelsea board to tell him to play like an amateur. It happens every 10-15 games, he is just not good in tight spaces with agressive pressing. 

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Reason he was poor and pulled off the field was he was constantly dragged out position, mostly wide and not only did he suffer for that he lacked cover when it happened.

Lacking cover when his midfield partner is "the man, the myth, the legend" Paul Pogba?! Surely not!