Followers 7

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

Why did he even travel? It was obvious he could never play...Probably stupid Deschamps demanded Kante to make the trip cos he does not trust our medical department.

At least it gives Kante a couple of weeks now to rest. 

We can probably roll without him for that Villa game and the first Champions League game too, and try to have him fit for the Spurs game in a couple of weeks.

• 1 month later...

Dont really offer much in this type of games when we have 70% possession. If Kova was fit I am sure TT would start him but still RLC should have started here. Not a coincidence we scored all 3 goals after subs.

On 31/10/2021 at 02:11, NikkiCFC said:

Dont really offer much in this type of games when we have 70% possession. If Kova was fit I am sure TT would start him but still RLC should have started here. Not a coincidence we scored all 3 goals after subs.

Yep. I remember I was having a debate with @Azul and he found it laughable that I said Jorginho was more important than Kante to this team. Well I wasn't just referring to Jorginho. I was saying that majority of games, we don't need Kante due to our possession dominance and hence why Jorginho is a much more important player as everything comes through him. Kante is a brilliant player, but with these fixtures we have recently and coming up, there are games where I would say he is not a loss if he is not in the team.

• 4 weeks later...

Played just 1/3 of all minutes this season. Him and Kovacic are big miss. All these shit results came without them.

10 days ago apart from Saul I had zero complains about any GK, defender or midfielder. Attacking players were the only problem.

Now when CHO started playing great, Ziyech is delivering constantly and Mount woke up we have many players who turned into shit... From Mendy to Jorginho... Why cant our defense-offense ever be in sync?