N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

19 hours ago, Dimitr said:

PSG have not given up on signing Chelsea's N'Golo Kanté this summer, in a deal that could include Adrien Rabiot, according to tomorrow's L'Équipe.

how about this ?

Rabiot is 1/10 of N'Golo, no thanks. I want him to stay and become a legend.

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He doesnt have a sexy job, but its terrifying how good he was today.

Its gonna be hard to keep him. Especially playing in the europa league.

he isn`t long removed from playing with smaller clubs who embraced the Europa league. he`s not the type to sulk.I don`t see any problem with keeping him,not for one year anyway.he`s more likely to want to get us back in contention than run away from a challenge like the "golden boys".

1 hour ago, communicate said:

I have watched France 3 times this wc. He has been terrific at covering and winning the ball for France. Imo first player on team sheet for France with griezman. 

Yeah. Kante and Griezmann been the stand outs from that France size. Giroud has disappointed, Pogba has been underwhelming. Mbappe is Mbappe, still raw. The rest of the team has been meh. 

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

100M for the best defensive mid in world football:lol:

I'm waiting to see IF Sari will try to get him forward more and getting towards the goal. We know he can do it, And knows where the goal is as hes put 2 past Manure. I'd bloomin love it.

2 hours ago, It's too big said:

Yeah. Kante and Griezmann been the stand outs from that France size. Giroud has disappointed, Pogba has been underwhelming. Mbappe is Mbappe, still raw. The rest of the team has been meh. 

to be fair Pogba hasnt been that bad, vital piece in France midfield, needs to be more decisive tough

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Manchester United’s £100m Move To Break Chelsea Hearts

https://www.kickoff.co.uk/86482/manchester-uniteds-100m-move-to-break-chelsea-hearts/

FUCK OFF YOU MANC CUNTS!!!!

Bullshit, simple as that, no fucking way we sell Kante to those manc cunts.

For me he is just as important as Hazard to keep hold of this summer.

In the same way where Hazard's style of play is almost irreplaceable and would leave a huge attacking void, there is no one in world football anywhere near as good as Kante in what he does and our midfield would be lifeless without him. 

I feel as well in a more attack minded team he would thrive more where a game becomes more open and allows him to press and push higher up.

6 hours ago, It's too big said:

I disagree saying that Giroud and pogba has been dissapointment. Giroud played his job for France and pogba played quite well imo, not brilliant but well enough.