N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

On 11/06/2018 at 4:35 AM, 11Drogba said:

The team might collapse without him. The board should not even think about selling him.

100%. I'd say he is our best player in my opinion. Just edges Hazard for me, because his consistency for the last 2 years has been pretty unbelievable. You seen how much he has revitalised a labouring midfield, he just needs a partner who can dovetail with his skills to bring the team up another level. He had a pretty good chemistry with Matic I thought too.  

Player says hes happy here.

PSG already in hot water with FFP before they even get into even more with the Neymar/Mbappe investigation.

Chelsea would demand a kings ransom if they even answered the phone.

Hes not leaving, on to the next rumour.

7 minutes ago, Stats said:

TBH, he was not really that good despite what the stats show. The whole France team were poor and looked laboured.

The number 6 role (at the base of a 3 man midfield) isn't a good role for him imo. It limits him too much. He needs to have some freedom to get stuck in all over the pitch. 

Sarri's system would be perfect since it relies on a deep playmaker on the 6 and a more attacking CM and a more defensive one. Kante would be perfect as the defensive one. 

1 hour ago, Stats said:

TBH, he was not really that good despite what the stats show. The whole France team were poor and looked laboured.

Really? I was watching him and France closely as they are my pick to win it all and thought Kante was excellent today. Was playing much deeper than he plays for us (was essentially the third CB at times today) but still looked by far the best of their 3 midfielders. Tolisso and Pogba were both poor which in my opinion contributed to France looking poor overall.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Really? I was watching him and France closely as they are my pick to win it all and thought Kante was excellent today. Was playing much deeper than he plays for us (was essentially the third CB at times today) but still looked by far the best of their 3 midfielders. Tolisso and Pogba were both poor which in my opinion contributed to France looking poor overall.

Agreed. Kante didn't catch the eye, but he didn't put a foot wrong and was the strongest point in their midfield. Mr. Reliable as always.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He was not poor but he was not exactly outstanding. His passes were mainly to the player next to him and there was not many crucial tackles he made. Nothing worrying, just not a game where people need to start raving over him again as he was not exactly special. Pogba and Tolisso were more undermining though, agreed.

4 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

The number 6 role (at the base of a 3 man midfield) isn't a good role for him imo. It limits him too much. He needs to have some freedom to get stuck in all over the pitch. 

Sarri's system would be perfect since it relies on a deep playmaker on the 6 and a more attacking CM and a more defensive one. Kante would be perfect as the defensive one. 

And theres me hoping that Sarri would be pushing him forward more.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

PSG have not given up on signing Chelsea's N'Golo Kanté this summer, in a deal that could include Adrien Rabiot, according to tomorrow's L'Équipe.

how about this ?

What about this?

Rabiot is spoiled b*tch, thats why he isnt in France squad. Ngolo on other hand is one awesome baller.

19 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

What about this?

Rabiot is spoiled b*tch, thats why he isnt in France squad. Ngolo on other hand is one awesome baller.

But he is  top class .  I would take him   In our team with kante of course 

Whether its SOMEONE trying to put together an amazing CM or just a complete load of media bollox we wont know but I pray to the football atoms its the former. But with us supposedly in talks with Kovacic/Seri along with Golo we have the makings of a super strong CM if it comes off.

With PSG smelling blood in the water they are sniffing around N'Golo but we should fight like honey badgers to keep him. MAYBE thats why Barca/Gooners are looking at Rabiot. Sell him to put money to N'Golo bid? Lets hope our money grabbing board appreciate him more than the mighty euro.