N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

23 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Sod off, I want to adopt him lol

My wee baldy man Vs Scouse gits

he's loveable wee guy there would be a cue outside the bridge wanting to adopt him lol

Tibo likes him too

“N’Golo just runs and runs and runs. He must be carrying a really big motor inside himself to keep on doing that week after week. He never gets rest and is the guy that gives us balance in this team.”

7 hours ago, Jason said:

I do hope we manage to keep our wee baldy man. Put him in some strong golden handcuffs PDQ.

But I cant see money coming into his career decisions. Maybe buy him a stretched mini?

N’Golo Kante raves about Chelsea FC team ahead of Man United clash in FA Cup final

The Chelsea FC star talks up the Blues team ahead of their FA Cup final clash against Manchester United

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/05/chelsea-fc-latest-news-ngolo-kante/

On 19/05/2018 at 7:17 PM, milan.cech said:

We went on a counter attack, Kante led the line, got almost into their box, passed it, we lost the ball, Man United went on a counter and the very same Kante already sliding in and winning the ball back on the halfway line. Not even 6 seconds between the counters! I could not believe it was him but then again, that is Mr. N'Golo Kante.

Priceless player.

Not even just that he did it, its his attitude, he could have easily gone okay I've just burst my arse to get so far up the park I'll let someone else do that job but no 100% top class attitude and will to fight for his team to do that. Absolutely priceless like you said, be more worried if we lost him or Azpi than anyone else this summer because they are both in that bracket: priceless, give 110% every match of very season, incredible desire to put themselves through it for their teammates. 

Lost count of the amount of times Ive watched our we baldy man run down Mane.

We really do need to give him a proper good sidekick this summer.

https://streamable.com/jolof

Intervuer on CFC

PART 1

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/5/26/player-of-the-year-interview--n-golo-kante---part-one

PART 2

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/5/27/player-of-the-year-interview--n-golo-kante---part-two

1 hour ago, KevinAshburner said:

I wonder if kante would let his hair grow or get a hair transplant then he would slay them ladies more.

Would love to see him with a damned big fro!

Ive never found anything about any sort of relationship he has ever had. Got a very private life. Think it goes back to being very poor when he was young. But not seen any pic of his Aston Martin neither!

I'm more than happy with what he does but just imagine if Sarri ith his arracking style can get him to do more of this!

c69c50b554126196e5dbde4534018025.jpg