Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

7. N'Golo Kante

Special Juan
Followers 7

48 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If both N'golo and Kovacic are out for the res tof hte season we are truly doomed. How can everything implody this unluckiyl in the last moments. so frustrating.

The lack of depth in midfield is coming to bite us back in the arse.

Tuchel might have to get creative and maybe use James there or something. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

We are far more likely to win the FA cup than the CL without Kante, so I hope he's rested if he's not 100%.

Sorry, but there is simply no comparison (of importance).

2 hours ago, robsblubot said:

We are far more likely to win the FA cup than the CL without Kante, so I hope he's rested if he's not 100%.

Sorry, but there is simply no comparison (of importance).

It would be suicide to play the FaCup final without Kante and Kovacic.Jorginho +Mount/Gilmour is an absolute catastrophe. Fucking up another final can completely derail our season. A win here is super important. If Kante or Kovacic are eligible without risk of further aggravating an injury they should play.

On 13/05/2021 at 16:18, Magic Lamps said:

It would be suicide to play the FaCup final without Kante and Kovacic.Jorginho +Mount/Gilmour is an absolute catastrophe. Fucking up another final can completely derail our season. A win here is super important. If Kante or Kovacic are eligible without risk of further aggravating an injury they should play.

right but from what I read there is a risk of aggravating the injury.

Besides we are not playing man city this weekend, but a much lesser team. Yes, they are strong enough to beat us, but a good game by us, regardless of starting XI (Jorginho got us to the CL final and is a shoo-in for tomorrow), should get us there silverware.

• 2 weeks later...

What a special performance from Kante today. Imagine ever doubting his form and injury record under Sarri and Lampard... Looks a totally different player now that he's playing in a solid tactical setup and played in his best role.

Lovely little guy.

• Like 1
Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Who ever made that poster does not know what year it is...

Who cares? lol

Better than Mak ever was IMO. Generational talent. 

If he can win the Euros next month then you have to give him Ballon. He should have the Ballon without it honestly.

• Like 2

Another MOTM performance this season. If he wasn't a more defensive minded player, he'd be among the favourites to win the Ballon d'Or.

• Like 1

You know when you are watching a fantastic movie and it’s approaching the end, and you start to wonder when you are going to see something like this again…

that’s how I feel about kante. 😆 There was a long article on globoesporte brazil on kante this week. Fantastic player and human being!

I’ve always said I’m no fan of footballers, but I guess I am a kante fan.

• Like 1

For me, he’s now eclipsed Makalele which is no mean feat. I really think he has. What a performance. 

Has won a world cup, CL, 2 x PLs, Europa League, FA Cup and played a huge role in all of them.

• Like 2

Some may find this hyperbolic, but I truly believe that Kante is the best and most influential player not named Messi or Ronaldo in world football over the past decade.  And I am no supporter of Leicester, Chelsea, or France