N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

On 4/1/2018 at 6:14 PM, BlueLyon said:

And Alonso. Conte was screaming for backups, but how many times did he field Emerson ? Alonso for all his qualities fails the main quality and thats pace in PL, so that you can keep up with tempo. He is 2 gears bellow in every game, just take a look when Eden tried to play to the left and Alonso was miles behind. Put Alba, Alaba, Marcelo,...they would all be there already to support and it would turn in very dangerous chance at goal.

The amount of goalscoring chances Alonso has cost us because he cant get to through balls like marcelo, alaba and alba do consistently is baffling. Hazard has no way to linkup with him because he cant run. And alonso gets away with it because he scores one goal every 7 games. He is a bigger weakness to me than moses, thats how bad hes hindering us.

Real Madrid news: Zinedine Zidane issues fresh Chelsea transfer request
REAL MADRID boss Zinedine Zidane fancies swooping for Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante, it has been claimed.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/946339/Real-Madrid-Transfer-News-Zinedine-Zidane-Chelsea-Ngolo-Kante-Rumours-Gossip

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Real Madrid news: Zinedine Zidane issues fresh Chelsea transfer request
REAL MADRID boss Zinedine Zidane fancies swooping for Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante, it has been claimed.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/946339/Real-Madrid-Transfer-News-Zinedine-Zidane-Chelsea-Ngolo-Kante-Rumours-Gossip

fuck Madrid, 100 million upwards for Kante and nothing less. I want the the little man to stay here of course, but if Real want him they will have to cough up serious dough

N'Golo Kante worked double time in Chelsea midfield by creating Blues attacks and preventing Southampton's having overshadowed Cesc Fabregas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5644415/NGolo-Kante-overshadows-Cesc-Fabregas-Chelsea-midfield.html

40 minutes ago, the wes said:

N'Golo Kante worked double time in Chelsea midfield by creating Blues attacks and preventing Southampton's having overshadowed Cesc Fabregas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5644415/NGolo-Kante-overshadows-Cesc-Fabregas-Chelsea-midfield.html

He has overshadowed Cesc for months now in my eyes. I think its scary how good the wee guy is, like I wasn't 100% sure when we first signed him because I thought maybe he would of just had that one really good season like we seen with Mahrez but my god, he is top top class. Only had 2 seasons but his consistency has rarely dropped and he is becoming more progressive as a midfielder, looking forward more, getting more influence on the ball and I think that article is right where it says Conte has been helping him improve because Conte was saying it almost every 2nd or 3rd week last season that he could always do more and now Kante is. He is one of the best CMs in the world for me. 

49 minutes ago, the wes said:

Didn't realize he's already 27! :lol: Anyway, he should win the POTY - not the club's - on the fact that he's having to do a 2-man's job all season! 

On 22/04/2018 at 6:49 PM, OneMoSalah said:

He has overshadowed Cesc for months now in my eyes. I think its scary how good the wee guy is, like I wasn't 100% sure when we first signed him because I thought maybe he would of just had that one really good season like we seen with Mahrez but my god, he is top top class. Only had 2 seasons but his consistency has rarely dropped and he is becoming more progressive as a midfielder, looking forward more, getting more influence on the ball and I think that article is right where it says Conte has been helping him improve because Conte was saying it almost every 2nd or 3rd week last season that he could always do more and now Kante is. He is one of the best CMs in the world for me. 

I THINK Conte was more talking about his imrovement in his attacking. Goals/assists. Just imagine if he got foreward more. He would be a phenom!!

On 22/04/2018 at 7:00 PM, Jason said:

Didn't realize he's already 27! :lol: Anyway, he should win the POTY - not the club's - on the fact that he's having to do a 2-man's job all season! 

Cause hes got such a chuchie face! I'd be yempted to squeeze his cheek if I met him and pat his head!

On 15/04/2018 at 6:22 PM, Johnnyeye said:

fuck Madrid, 100 million upwards for Kante and nothing less. I want the the little man to stay here of course, but if Real want him they will have to cough up serious dough

When he was at Leicester he never hid the fact he was ambitioys and anted to get to the tiop so I can't really see him staying till retirement. And as hes 27 you woul think hes in his prime so maybe he is thinking we was a good show for his talent? And you really couldn'y hate him if he sis think of a jump.

@manpe

One of my favourite players we've ever had. He really doesn't have a bad game. Ever. 

I agree mate. Hes just crying out for a Lamps like partner.

On 4/29/2018 at 0:48 PM, Unionjack said:

One of my favourite players we've ever had. He really doesn't have a bad game. Ever. 

I agree mate. Hes just crying out for a Lamps like partner.

This is the one thing I worry about with the wee man, burn out, ffs chelse get someone next to Kante to help with the workload, atm he's carrying the MF.

In actual fact he's done it all season.

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

This is the one thing I worry about with the wee man, burn out, ffs chelse get someone next to Kante to help with the workload, atm he's carrying the MF.

In actual fact he's done it all season.

Hes like 10 rats on the pitch. All over the place.

But we need a partner badly. Savic of course is a great expensive option (and anyone else who is worth having) who will want CL football. MAYBE our best chances are Radja or Vidal for a few seasons??

I can;t believe for 1 second we would consider selling our wee baldy man and I'm sure hes worth more than that.

Report: Chelsea Names Lofty N'Golo Kante Price for PSG

https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/05/02/chelsea-name-their-price-after-psg-make-contact-over-possible-ngolo-kante-deal

N'Golo Kante wants to stay at Chelsea even if they miss out on Champions League football amid interest from PSG

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5683161/PSG-target-NGolo-Kante-eager-stay-Chelsea-without-Champions-League-football.html

Lets hope thats true , could be our best signing of da summer lol ...but seriously it might if last season's transfer window is anything to go by ?! Lets hope not.

Isn't it strange how everyone sees matches and how players played differently.

I dont think anyone could doubt how well the wee baldy man played and the writeps and player ratings have reflected that.

Apart from this one who gave him a score of 6!

Chelsea vs Liverpool player ratings: Who impressed at Stamford Bridge?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea-liverpool-player-ratings-things-we-learned-hazard-salah-giroud-a8339196.html#gallery