N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Just now, zakhov said:

We can count our lucky stars we have someone like him on the team.

Never lack of effort and always puts tremendous amount of shift (especially when Cesc is around). 

And even more importantly he doesnt openly flirt with the idea of playing for other teams.

6 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

And even more importantly he doesnt openly flirt with the idea of playing for other teams.

That's his character and that's why there's hope for the seasons to come. But defense is an utter mess right now, no leadership and no commitment. Midfield is fine as long as someone competent is next to Kante.

Alli's 2nd goal is a prime example. JT (and perhaps Cahill for all his faults) would be throwing themselves to stop that.

And of course, Conte just keeps playing Moses as a joke to the board. 

3 minutes ago, zakhov said:

That's his character and that's why there's hope for the seasons to come. But defense is an utter mess right now, no leadership and no commitment. Midfield is fine as long as someone competent is next to Kante.

Alli's 2nd goal is a prime example. JT (and perhaps Cahill for all his faults) would be throwing themselves to stop that.

And of course, Conte just keeps playing Moses as a joke to the board. 

And Alonso. Conte was screaming for backups, but how many times did he field Emerson ? Alonso for all his qualities fails the main quality and thats pace in PL, so that you can keep up with tempo. He is 2 gears bellow in every game, just take a look when Eden tried to play to the left and Alonso was miles behind. Put Alba, Alaba, Marcelo,...they would all be there already to support and it would turn in very dangerous chance at goal.

About a year ago in summer 2017, I was confident that we have Tibo, Azpi, Kante, Hazard as our indisputable core that actualy gives a shit and will do their best in every game. Not just that, but I was expecting we will bring 1-2 players in summer who would join those 4 in couple seasons and form a very strong core of this team.

Year later, I only feel positive about Kante and Azpi. Maybe Christensen, who turned up to be a surprise, but its way too soon to tell. However there is a big chance Eden will leave, Tibo too on free next summer, and neither of summer signings has proven to be a strong, long term candidate of character and leader at Chelsea. All these contract negotiations leading nowhere, buying shit players, selling world class players,...

Fuck off with this shit, Chelsea board, we are sick of it.

45 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

About a year ago in summer 2017, I was confident that we have Tibo, Azpi, Kante, Hazard as our indisputable core that actualy gives a shit and will do their best in every game. Not just that, but I was expecting we will bring 1-2 players in summer who would join those 4 in couple seasons and form a very strong core of this team.

Year later, I only feel positive about Kante and Azpi. Maybe Christensen, who turned up to be a surprise, but its way too soon to tell. However there is a big chance Eden will leave, Tibo too on free next summer, and neither of summer signings has proven to be a strong, long term candidate of character and leader at Chelsea. All these contract negotiations leading nowhere, buying shit players, selling world class players,...

Who is to blame? Does Roman give a shit? Will we ever get an explination? 

4 hours ago, Beigl said:

Him and Azpi were the only players who fought until the end and never gave up. 

Pretty embarrasing that in modern day football we are having to praise players for fighting and never giving up. These guys do this for a living they should be like that every week. Both Dave and Kante should be shining examples to any young player starting out in football, 100% application every week.

The club has to make a decision. Either we buy a handful of new top players or we sell Kante because frankly, he deserves to be playing with better teammates. 
Not even better players at this point but ones that actually show the same effort he does. Just look at how he bailed out Cahill today

On 4/1/2018 at 1:19 PM, BlueLyon said:

I think we'll sell him this summer if he refuses a new deal. Can't let him go for free. 

33 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

I think we'll sell him this summer if he refuses a new deal. Can't let him go for free. 

Exactly. Letting players go for free doesn't fit the business model the club has been employing since 2010.

16 hours ago, the wes said:

Fuck off PSG

When Torres in 2011 went for 50m, Mendy now 60m, Morata 70m, Van Dijk 75m, Pogba 90m, then Kante is 100m+ easily.

Those same fuckers paid world record fee over 200m for the most overrated wanker in history, "valuation too high" for a genuine quality player lmao :lol: