N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

On 3/15/2018 at 10:45 AM, Special Juan said:

One shining light on a night of pure annoyance and frustration.

Absolute elite player, would walk in any side in the world and push out even the best of the best midfield generals.

Steady on bruv i got called and "idiot" and "having my bubble burst" by daring to believe that N'golo and Dave are world class.

But I did believe it and still do, both players imo are indispensable.

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

Steady on bruv i got called and "idiot" and "having my bubble burst" by daring to believe that N'golo and Dave are world class.

But I did believe it and still do, both players imo are indispensable.

Who called you that? They are world class. If they aren't, then who is? Only Messi and Ronaldo?

one time i have to go with Mourinho, a team of 11 daves and kantes would win everything, talent and attitude wise unbelievable. Especially since Kante even improved since joining us which I did not believe was in his locker but now he has drastically improved his long range passing among others.

57 minutes ago, manpe said:

Who called you that? They are world class. If they aren't, then who is? Only Messi and Ronaldo?

I forget, particularly the one that called me an idiot, i'd like to meet the cunt so he can tell me to my face.

But I wasn't even comparing them to Messi or Ronaldo.

I was referring to their respective positions, there's no one in the world that I would have instead of N'golo and Dave.

Just for the doubters i'm referring to defensive midfield, and right back, right center back, the both of them there's nobody i'd rather have.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Why do you seem surprised? If you look some pages back, there have been several posts saying how limited Kante is as a player, thus not belonging to the world class bracket. I remember that because i was laughing at how shortsighted people can be.  Of course now everyone joins in the hype and saying how much they love him, but you know how that goes.

Ian Wright has claimed that Chelsea FC midfielder N’Golo Kante doesn’t get enough credit for his skill.

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/03/chelsea-fc-latest-news-ngolo-kante-credit-ian-wright/

Picture Kante in midfield with lampard and makelele he would be even better 

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Ian Wright has claimed that Chelsea FC midfielder N’Golo Kante doesn’t get enough credit for his skill.

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/03/chelsea-fc-latest-news-ngolo-kante-credit-ian-wright/

Picture Kante in midfield with lampard and makelele he would be even better 

Nah Kante and Maka is overkill, we need some POWAH! Lampard, Essien, Kante would be the best, unstoppable. :fainthv9:

9 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I was thinking the the same, awesome.

But how would we accommodate the 3 of 'em in 3-4-3?

Lol, fuck 3-4-3. We play this formation only because our mf sucks balls. Classic 4-3-3 so Lampard can wreak havoc. With this midfield we can play 2-3-5 if we wanted to.