N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

LONDON EVENING STANDARD

N'Golo Kante has little interest in leaving Chelsea for Paris Saint-Germain in the summer.

Just need to hear Hazard has little interest in leaving for anybody !

7 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Kind of a random thought, but anyone else think Kante could do a job at fullback or wingback if we absolutely needed it? 

Just a simple talking point.

Mmm maybe a stretch his crossing and passing would be his achilles heel i feel in that position , could see him do a job rb or lb in a flat 4 if needs be 

23 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Kind of a random thought, but anyone else think Kante could do a job at fullback or wingback if we absolutely needed it? 

Just a simple talking point.

Defensively? Probably, yeah.

Offensively? No, absolutely not. While Kante's technical abilities might me a bit underrated he simply doesn't have the creativity and vision to play out wide.

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

I love him so much. Top top player. 

Pair him up with someone like Fred (Shakhtar, realistically obtainable), and we'd possibly have one of the best midfields in club football (only just behind the usual suspects).

Our inability to acquire a suitable partner for Kante has been our major downfall this season. Even with our current issues surrounding the striker position (and Conte's sometimes questionable attitude), I feel that we could have done something great this season if we just had this missing piece.

29 minutes ago, WNDS said:

Pair him up with someone like Fred (Shakhtar, realistically obtainable), and we'd possibly have one of the best midfields in club football (only just behind the usual suspects).

Our inability to acquire a suitable partner for Kante has been our major downfall this season. Even with our current issues surrounding the striker position (and Conte's sometimes questionable attitude), I feel that we could have done something great this season if we just had this missing piece.

Fred is going to City, if the reports have any truth.

4 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Fred is going to City, if the reports have any truth.

Yeah, I've heard those. By 'realistically obtainable', I was referring to his current club/situation; he's not going to stay where he is, and Shakhtar are willing to sell (probably to Man City, but who's he replacing? Fernandinho's getting on, but still performs). Obviously, I could have mentioned pairing Kante with Modric/Vidal/Verratti or whoever, but those players are well beyond our reach.

58 minutes ago, WNDS said:

I feel like Leandro Paredes could be a great partner for Kante, though, I'm solely basing this opinion on his Roma performances since I haven't followed him in Russia.