Flog Drog

Sun

Flog Drog

PHIL SCOLARI has told Chelsea to sell Didier Drogba.

The new Blues boss wants funds to rebuild the squad and SunSport can reveal he has told owner Roman Abramovich the Ivory Coast hitman can go.

Chelsea want £22million for Drog, with AC Milan desperate to get him after missing out on Emmanuel Adebayor.

And Big Phil has also offered Florent Malouda to Barcelona as part of an £18m bid for striker Samuel Eto’o.

Scolari officially started work yesterday and, having landed Deco on Monday, aims to shake up the squad.

Chelsea are still keeping tabs on Ronaldinho, who Milan also want. But Barca team-mate Eto’o, 27, has become top target.

He wants £160,000- a-week but Blues are confident signing-on and loyalty bonuses will reduce his wages.

Edited by Tri-Blue

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited.....

Is it just me or is anyone else worried that were taking other players cast offs and not trying to get players who'll benefit the club in the long run?

As far as "cast offs" go, you would find it hard to get better players normally than the likes of Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Robinho ect...

I am not worried in the slightest of being linked with these players.

As far as Drogs goes, it would not suprise me to see him leave this summer, it may be because he wants to go and it may be because Scolari/the club want to get ris of him.

Don't get me wrong, I was one of Drogba's biggest fans, but this past season he appears to have an attitude of Im bigger than the club and I can stroll around doing and saying what I like, because Im irreplaceable. Well as we have always said "NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN Chelsea FC" so I say sell him. If he stays, lets hope Scolari will slap him into shape again.

Drogba is a very strange case, last season wasn't a particulary good one for him thats for sure, for various reasons.

The thing is though he could stay with us and be absolutely sensational again, or he could act like he is really not up for it again and not be anywhere near as good as he can be. We just don't know what Drogba we are likely to get should he stay.....

Eto wants 160000 pounds a week? You gotta be kidding me. He has been kicked out of Barca team and he wants to be the top earner in the EPL. He is another Whiner like Drogba. I hate that Cunt more so after some very demeaning stuff he said about Chelsea and Jose during our tussles with Barcelona.

Offload Drogba, Malouda and get Arshavin and Robinho. I know Arshavin has only dazzled in 2 matches so far, but I dont see any good striker who are available other than him and Eto. Villa has again vowed to stay at Valencia.

am with warnie_666 eto is another drogba! i cant remember the last time in the past 5 years we have had a striker like torres or hernry when someone gets the ball and you just think its gonna happen! we need a really good striker! and soon!

I know Arshavin has only dazzled in 2 matches so far, but I dont see any good striker who are available other than him and Eto.

He might've only dazzled in a couple of the Euro games, but he certainly made a name for himself at Zenit before that.

IT is indeed a rumour. I would rather have Drogba with us than that Cunt from Barcelona.

GK: Cech, Cudicini, Hilario

CB: Terry, Riccy, Alex, Ivanovic

LB: A.Cole, Bridge

RB: Boswinga,Ferreria.

Midfielders:Mikel,Essien,Lampard,Ballack,Deco.We will have 5 midfielders for 3 positions in the midfield if we offload Makalele..

Wingers: Joe Cole, Robinho ,Kalou, Arshavin

Strikers: Drogba, Anelka, Sheva.

Squad of 23 is Enough for a season.

I C drogba has come out again and now he's said he can't wait to get away from Chelsea..................i can't wait to see the back of the cunt, if he wants i'll wait for him and drive him to the airport, just wanna see him fuck off the sooner the better.

regards: JBD

I C drogba has come out again and now he's said he can't wait to get away from Chelsea..................i can't wait to see the back of the cunt, if he wants i'll wait for him and drive him to the airport, just wanna see him fuck off the sooner the better.

regards: JBD

couldn't agree more